SHS Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Theory and Practice of Project Management in Education: Horizons and Risks”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Project Management of Higher Education|
|Published online||19 August 2020|
- I. Burić, A. Moè. What makes teachers enthusiastic: The interplay of positive affect, self-efficacy and job satisfaction. Teaching and Teacher Education 89 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Spear, R.B. da Costa. Potential for transformation? Two teacher training programs examined through a critical pedagogy framework. Teaching and Teacher Education 69 202-209 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Clarke, J. Mena. An international comparative study of practicum mentors: Learning about ourselves by learning about others. Teaching and Teacher Education 90 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Early Childhood Teacher Education Program (Illinois State University, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Programmes d’enseignement du cycle des apprentissages fondamentaux, du cycle de consolidation et du cycle des approfondissements. Bulletin officiel special 11 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Averin, E.A. Alisov, N.S. Murodkhodzhaeva, I.A. Noskov, O.V. Tsaplina, L.E. Osipenko. Information Technologies in Education: Forming the Competences of the Future. International Journal of Engineering and Technology (UAE) 4.7(7) 276-282 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Grosstephan. Accompagner la mastérisation de la formation des enseignants en France: undispositif de régulation pour les formateurs des IUFM. Questions Vives 24 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Ostrovaya, “Practical orientation of the training of future teachers in France”. Aktualnyye problemy gumanitarnykh i yestestvennykh nauk 9(1) 213-216 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Barth, V. Piwowar, I.R. Kumschick, D. Ophardt, F. Thiel. The impact of direct instruction in a problem-based learning setting. Effects of a video-based training program to foster preservice teachers’ professional vision of critical incidents in the classroom. International Journal of Educational Research 95 1-12 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Janssen, T. Mainhard, R.S.M. Buisman, P.P.J.L. Verkoeijen, T. van Gog. Training higher education teachers’ critical thinking and attitudes towards teaching it. Contemporary Educational Psychology 58 310-322 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Sidorkin. Teacher Training in the United States: Lessons for Russia. Voprosy obrazovaniya 1 136-156 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Sztajn, D.J. Heck, K.A. Malzahn and L.K. Dick. Decomposing practice in teacher professional development: Examining sequences of learning activities. Teaching and Teacher Education 9 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Chesak, T.K. Khalsa, A. Bhagra, S.M. Jenkins, Amit Sood. Stress Management and Resiliency Training for public school teachers and staff: A novel intervention to enhance resilience and positively impact student interactions. Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice 37 32-38 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Podymova, N.A. Podymov, E.A. Alisov, Integration of Education 4(22), 663-680 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Taylor, L. McLean, C.I. Bryce, T. Abry, K.L. Granger, Teaching and Teacher Education 86, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Alisov, E.I. Cherdymova, G.F. Trubina, A.N. Yakushev, S.P. Zhdanov, O.V. Popova, M.N. Kobzar-Frolova, Ekoloji 27(106), 357-362 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Civitillo, L.P. Juang, M.K. Schachner, Educational Research Review 24, 67-83 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.