SHS Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Theory and Practice of Project Management in Education: Horizons and Risks”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Project Management of School|
|Published online||19 August 2020|
- Federal State Educational Standard for Primary General Education approved by Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia No. 373, dated October 6, 2009. (Center “School Book”, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Semago, N.Ya. Semago, Organization and content of the activities of the psychologist of special education: Methodological manual (ARKTI, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Voropaev, S.S. Kuchkareva, Bul. Tambov Univ. Series: Humanities 24(181), 76-85 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. E. Maccoby, Annu. Revi. Psych. 51, 1-27 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Chernykh, Sociology of Mass Communications. State University Higher School of Economics (Publishing House of the Higher School of Economics, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. Lotman, Culture as a collective intellect and problems of artificial intelligence. Academy of Sciences of the USSR. Scientific Council for the comprehensive program “Cybernetics” (Preliminary publication, Moscow, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- L. Feldman, B. J. Gross, T. C. Christensen, M. Benvenuto, Cognit. Emot. 15(6), 713-724 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. K. Lennarz, A. Lichtwarck-Aschoff, M. E. Timmerman, I. Granic, Cognit. Emot. 32(3), 651-657 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. J. Gross, Psych. Inquiry 26(1), 1-26 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Casale-Crouch, F. Jamil, R. C. Pianta, SAGE Open 8(3), 1-11 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Asmolov, G.V. Burmenskaya, I.A. Volodarskaya, How to design universal learning activities in elementary school. From action to thought: a manual for the teacher (Education, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y. T. Kim, J. K. Kang, J. A. Kim, Commun. Sci Disord. 24(2), 274-287 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. V. Crooks, A. C. G. Smith, N. Robinson-Link, Sh. Orenstein, Sh. Hoover, Child. Youth Services Rev. 112, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Savenkov, Educational Psychology: a textbook for students of higher educational institutions (Publishing center “Academy”, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. I. Fishman, Feedback in the management of pedagogical systems: the experience of classification and design (Publishing house of SamGPI, Saint Petersburg; Samara, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Voropaev, Bul. Kostroma State Univ. n.a. N.A. Nekrasov. Series: Pedag. Psy. Soc. work. Juvenology. Sociokinetics. 1-1(18), 240-242 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.