SHS Web Conf.
Volume 80, 2020XVII International Conference of Students and Young Scientists “Prospects of Fundamental Sciences Development” (PFSD-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Economics and Management|
|Published online||25 September 2020|
- T. Adkins. Financial Statement Manipulation. Laws & Regulations. Crime & Fraud https://www.investopedia.com/articles/fundamental-analysis/financial-statement-manipulation.asp (2019) [Google Scholar]
- W.S. Mohamed, M.M. Elewa, The Impact of Corporate Governance on Stock Price and Trade Volume, IJAFR, 2(6), 27–44 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Plotnikov, O.V. Plotnikova, M.V. Bezhan Financial capital accounting procedures and respective comments, Digest Finance, 23(3), 243–253 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Qizam, M. Fong Developing financial disclosure quality in sukuk and bond market: Evidence from Indonesia, Malaysia, and Australia, Borsa Istanbul Review, 19(3), 228-248 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Bodner, Financial investments of organizations of the Russian Federation: state and potential growth opportunities, Scientific Herald: finance, banks, investments, 4, 131–141 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Getman, Improving the accounting of financial investments, International Accounting, 46 (196), 9–13 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T.Yu. Druzhilovskaya, S.M. Romashova, Problems of revenue accounting in systems of Russian and international standards, Accounting in budgetary and non-profit organizations, 2, 2–11 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Zhukov, Actual issues of internal control of financial investments. Financial analytics: problems and solutions, 3(327), 43–52 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Kulina, A.A. Kurilova, Accounting and evaluation of financial investments, Bulletin of NIIEI, 9(52), 50–53 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Kuts, Typical errors in accounting and financial reporting, identified during the audit, and ways to solve them. Modern research and innovation, 4, http://web.snauka.ru/issues/2017/04/81447 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Likhtarova, Information support of audit of transactions with financial instruments of the securities market, Azimuth of scientific research: economics and management, 1(14), 27–30 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Melnikova, Audit of financial investments, Modern accounting, 8, https://www.lawmix.ru/bux/98902 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Odegova, Accounting and internal control of the formation and use of debt financial investments: PhD Thesis, 08.00.12. Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Moscow (2014). [Google Scholar]
- G.Ya. Ostaev, Organization and implementation of the system of internal audit of financial investments, Accounting in budget and non-profit organizations, 15, 36–47 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- The official website of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation. A brief description of the state of crime in the Russian Federation for the period 2010-2018. https://xn--b1aew.xn--p1ai/reports (2020) [Google Scholar]
- The official website of the Federal State Statistics Service. http://old.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/enterprise/investment/nonfinancial/# (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Pasechnik, Problems of reflection of financial investments in the financial statements of commercial organizations, Accounting and Statistics, 17, 29–34 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Pashchenko, K.Yu. Tarasova, Methodological approaches to the assessment of financial investments for the purposes of preparing financial statements and examining the book value of assets, Problems of the Modern Economy, 4(64), 82–86 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of October 26, 2017 in case № A40-56109/2017. (14 January 2020) Judicial and regulatory acts of the Russian Federation. https://sudact.ru/arbitral/doc/xq3PLF8RvQbt/ [Google Scholar]
- Decree of October 4, 2019 in case # A56-54084/2019. (14 January 2020) Thirteenth Arbitration Court of Appeal. http://13aas.arbitr.ru/cases/cdoc?docnd=842184480 [Google Scholar]
- Russian review of economic crimes for 2018. (14 January 2020). https://www.pwc.ru/ru/publications/recs-2018.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.