SHS Web Conf.
Volume 83, 2020Current Problems of the Corporate Sector 2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Economics, Management and Finance|
|Published online||30 October 2020|
- T. H. Davenport, J. G. Harris, Competing on Analytics (Harvard Business Review Press, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- R. Stair, G. Reynolds, T. Chesney, Principles of business information systems (Cengage, United Kingdom, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Gartner. IT Glossary, Analytics and Business Intelligence (ABI). https://www.gartner.com/it-glossary/business-intelligence-bi/ [accessed 12.09.2019] [Google Scholar]
- E. G. Mallach, Information Systems. (CRC Press, USA, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. C. Laudon, J. P. Laudon, Management Information Systems. (Prentice Hall, New Jersey 2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Baltzan, Information Systems. (McGraw-Hill Education, New York, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. K. Rainer, B. Prince, C. G. Cegielski, Introduction to Information System. (Wiley, USA, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. El Kaim, Big data architecture: Hadoop and Data Lake (Part 1). https://www.slideshare.net/welkaim/big-data-architecture-hadoop-and-data-lake-part-1 [accessed 27.09.2019] [Google Scholar]
- S. Watts, Difference between IT Orchestration and IT Automation Explained. https://www.bmc.com/blogs/it-orchestration-vs-automation-whats-the-difference/ [accessed 27.09.2019] [Google Scholar]
- N. Dedić, C. Stanier, Towards Differentiating Business Intelligence, Big Data, Data Analytics and Knowledge Discovery. ERP Future 2016: Innovations in Enterprise Information Systems Management and Engineering. 285, 114 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Neaga, Y. Hao, A Holistic Analysis of Cloud Based Big Data Mining. International Journal of Knowledge, Innovation and Entrepreneurship. 2, 56 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.P. Shukla, S.B, Patel, A.K. Sen, A Literature Review in Health Informatics Using Data Mining Techniques, International Journal of Software and Hardware Research in Engineering, 2, 123 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. M. Balachandran, S. Prasad, Challenges and Benefits of Deploying Big Data Analytics in the Cloud for Business Intelligence. Knowledge-based and Intelligent Information & Engineering Systems. 112, 1112 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- X. Wu, V. Kumar, JR. Quinlan, J. Ghosh, Q. Yang, H. Motoda, GJ. McLachlan, A. Ng, B. Liu, SY. Philip Top 10 algorithms in data mining. Knowledge Information Systems. 14, (1):1–37 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Chen, SW. Mao, YH Liu, Big Data: A Survey. Mobile networks & Applications. 19, 171 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Huang, Managing Data Lakes in Big Data Era: What’s a data lake and why has it became popular in data management ecosystem, 2015 IEEE International Conference on Cyber Technology in Automation, Control, and Intelligent Systems (CYBER), 820 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- PP. Khine, Wang ZS. Data lake: a new ideology in big data era. 4.TH Annual International Conference on Wireles Communication and Sensor Network, 17 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mitrovic. Specifics of the integration of Business Intelligence and Big Data technologies in the processes of economic analysis. Biznes Informatika. 42, 40 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.