SHS Web Conf.
Volume 83, 2020Current Problems of the Corporate Sector 2020
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Economics, Management and Finance|
|Published online||30 October 2020|
- S. Cerisola, A new perspective on the cultural heritage–development nexus: the role of creativity. Journal of Cultural Economics, 43, 21-56 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Drab-Kurowska, State intervention in the context of creative industries. Management – Poland, 22, 74-84 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Cerisola, Creativity and local economic development: the role of synergy among different talents. Papers in Regional Science, 97, 199 – 209 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Lemmetyinen, Entrepreneurship in culture and creative industries: perspectives from companies and regions. International Small Business Journal – Researching Entrepreneurship, 37, 417-418 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wijngaarden, E. Hitters, P.V. Bhansing, ‘Innovation is a dirty word’: contesting innovation in the creative industries. International Journal of Cultural Policy, 25, 392-405 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Yu, Creative industries agglomeration and entrepreneurship in China: necessity or opportunity? Industry and Innovation, 27, 420-443 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- XQ. Li, D. Gagliardi, I. Miles, Innovation in R&D service firms: evidence from the UK. Technology Analysis & Strategic Management, 31, 732-748 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Belfiore, Whose cultural value? Representation, power and creative industries. International Journal of Cultural Policy, 26, 383-397 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Angelini, M. Castellani, Cultural and economic value: a critical review. Journal of Cultural Economics, 43, 173-188 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Boix, B. De-Miguel-Molina, J. L. Hervas-Oliver, Creative service business and regional performance: evidence for the European regions. Service Business, 7, 381 – 398 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The Statistical Office of the Slovak Republic, (2020, 25 March). Enterprise births in the SR by NACE Rev. 2 and size class category by number of employees. Retrieved from http://datacube.statistics.sk/#!/view/sk/VBD_SLOVSTAT/og2005rs/v_og2005rs_00_00_00_sk. [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat, (2020, 24 March). Value added and turnover of enterprises in the cultural sectors by NACE Rev. 2 activity. Retrieved from https://appsso.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/nui/submitViewTableAction.do. [Google Scholar]
- Finstat, (2020, 1 April). Firmy s finančnými údajmi - databáza hospodárskych výsledkov slovenských firiem. Retrieved from https://finstat.sk/databaza-financnych-udajov. [Google Scholar]
- T. Paris, S. Ben Mahmoud-Jouini, The process of creation in creative industries. Creativity and Innovation Management, 28, 403-419 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kaymas, Globalization, Neoliberalism and Creative Industries: A Note on the Alternative Governance Proposition. Amme Idaresi Dergisi, 52, 79-114 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.