SHS Web Conf.
Volume 83, 2020Current Problems of the Corporate Sector 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Economics, Management and Finance|
|Published online||30 October 2020|
- R. Agarwal, G. Gao, C. DesRoches, A. Jha, The Digital Transformation of Healthcare: Current Status and the Road Ahead. Information systems research. 21, 796-809 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Ahmadian, N. Dorosti, R. Khajouei, S. Gohari, Challenges of using Hospital Information Systems by nurses: comparing academic and non-academic hospitals. Electronic Physician. 6, 4625-4630 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Almunawar, M. Ansahri, Health Information Systems (HIS). Researchgate. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Alohali, F. Carton, Y. O´Connor, Investigating the antecedents of perceived threats and user resistance to health information technology : a case study of a public hospital. Journal of Decision Systems. 29, 27-52 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Black, J. Car, C. Pagliari, C. Anandan, K. Cresswell, T. Bokun, B. McKinstry, R. Procter, A. Majeed, A. Sheikh, The Impact of eHealth on the Quality and Safety of Health Care: A Systematic Overview. Plos Medicine. 8, e1000387 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Cresswell, A.Sheikh, Health Information Technology in Hospitals: Current Issues and Future Trends. Future Healthcare Journal. 1, 50-56 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ehrenfeld, M. Cannesson, Monitoring Technologies in Acute Care Environments : A Comprehensive Guide to patient Monitoring Technology. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Hansen, Challenges and Opportunities for Health Information Systems Research. Health Information Science. 60-67 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Lancharoen, P. Suksawang, T. Naenna, Readiness assessment of information integration in a hospital using an analytic network process method for decision-making in a healthcare network. International Journal of Engineering Business Management. 12, 1847979019899318 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Liang, Y. Li, Z. Zhang, D. Shen, J. Xu, G. Yu, S. Dai, F. Ge, J. Lei, Evaluating the Applications of Health Information Technologies in China During the Past 11 Years: Consecutive Survey Data Analysis. JMIR Medical informatics. 8, e17006 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Liao, I. Lin, Performance Evaluation of an Information Technology Intervention Regarding Charging for Inpatient Medical Materials at a Regional Teaching Hospital in Taiwan: Empirical Study. JMIR mHealth and uHealth. 8, e16381 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Ljubicic, P. Ketikidis, L. Lazuras, Drivers of intentions to use healthcare information systems among health and care professionals. Health Informatics Journal. 26, 56-71 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Moghaddasi, et al. Hospital Information Systems : The status and approaches in selected countries of the Middle East. Electronic Physician. 5, 6829-6835 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Salahuddin, Z. Ismail, U. Hashim, N. Ismail, R. Ikram, F. Rahim, N. Hassan, Healthcare practitioner behaviours that influence unsafe use of hospital information systems. Health Informatics Journal. 26, 420-434 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Sayles, Health Information Management Technology: An Applied Approach. (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.