SHS Web Conf.
Volume 83, 2020Current Problems of the Corporate Sector 2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Economics, Management and Finance|
|Published online||30 October 2020|
- Blank, S., Why the lean start-up changes everything. Harvard Business Review, 91, 5, pp.63-72. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Blank, S., Dorf, B., The start-up owner᾽s manual. The step-by-step guide for building a great company. K&S Ranch Publishing Division (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Block, J. H., Kohn, K., Miller, D. and Ullrich, K., Necessity Entrepreneurship and Competitive Strategy. IZA Discussion Papers, No. 8219, Bonn: Institute for the Study of Labour (IZA) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Blumberg, B. F. and Pfann, G. A., Roads Leading to Self‐Employment: Comparing Transgenerational Entrepreneurs and Self‐Made Start‐Ups. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 40, 2, First published: 06 March 2016 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Burns, P., New venture creation. A framework for entrepreneurial start-ups. Palgrave MacMillan (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Davila, A., Foster, G., He, X. and Shimizu, C., The rise and fall of start-ups: Creation and destruction of revenue and jobs by young companies. Australian Journal of Management, 40, 1, pp. 6-35. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Foss, N. J. and Saebi, T., Fifteen Years of Research on Business Model Innovation: How Far Have We Come, and Where Should We Go? Journal of Management, 43, 1, pp.200-227 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fritsch, M. and Wyrwich, M., Regional knowledge, entrepreneurial culture, and innovative start-ups over time and space - an empirical investigation. Small Business Economics, 51, pp.337-353, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hyytinen, A., Pajarinen, M., and Rouvinen, P., Does innovativeness reduce start-up survival rates? Journal of Business Venturing, 30, 4, pp.564-581 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kopera, S., Wsendybył-Skulska, E., Cebulak, J., and Grabowski, S., Interdisciplinarity in tech start-ups development - case study of ‘UniStartApp’ project. Foundations of Management, 10, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Klačmer Čalopa, M., Horvat, J. and Lalić, M., Analysis of financing sources for start-up companies. Management, 19, 2, pp.19-44 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Onyemah, V., Rivera Pesquera, M., and Ali, A., What entrepreneurs get wrong. Harvard Business Review, 91, 5, pp.74-79, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Pettersen, I. B., Aarstad, J., Høvig, Ø. S. and Tobiassen, A. E., Business incubation and the network resources of start-ups. Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, 5, 7, pp.1-17 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ries, E. The lean start-up. New York: Crown Business (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Silver, N., Signál a šum. Praha – Litomyšl: Nakladatelství Paseka (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Slávik, Š., Hagarová, R., Ljudvigová, I., and Zagoršek, B., Business model and team as preconditions of a start-up viability, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues. 6, 3, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Thiel, P. Zero to one. Notes on start-ups, or how to build the future. New York: Crown Business (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.