SHS Web Conf.
Volume 83, 2020Current Problems of the Corporate Sector 2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Economics, Management and Finance|
|Published online||30 October 2020|
- B. Maury, Family Ownership and Firm Performance: Emperical Evidence from Western European Corporations. Journal of Corporate Finance 12, pp. 321-341. ISSN 0929-1199. (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. C Anderson, D. M. Reeb, Founding‐ family ownership and firm performance: Evidence from the S&P 500. The Journal of Finance 58, Issue 3, pp. 301-1328. ISSN 1540-6261. (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Birdi et al., The impact of human resource and operational management practices on company productivity: a longitudinal study. Personnel Psychology 61, Issue 3, pp. 467-501. ISSN 1744-6570. F. De Lillo, F. Cecconi, G. Lacorata, A. Vulpiani, Sedimentation speed of inertial particles in laminar and turbulent flows. EPL, 84, 314-381 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Leavy, Outsourcing strategy and a learning dilemma. Production and Inventory Management Journal 4, 50-54 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- O. Hart, The Costs and Beneﬁts of Ownership: A Theory of Vertical and Lateral Integration. Journal of Political Economy 94, 4, 691-719 (1986). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Lynch, Logistics Outsoucing – A Management Guide. Council of Logistics Management, Oak Brook (2000). [Google Scholar]
- KPMG, Enterprise European family business barometer Succession top of mind as business families eye their legacy 2019 Eighth edition home.kpmg/familybusiness www.europeanfamilybusinesses.eu (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Arrigo, Global Sourcing in Fast Fashion Retailers: Sourcing Locations and Sustainability Considerations. Sustainability 12, 508 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Aoki, Horizontal vs. Vertical Information Structure of the Firm. American Economic Review 76, 5, 971-983 (1986). [Google Scholar]
- M. Pankowska, Information Technology Outsourcing Chain: Literature Review and Implications for Development of Distributed Coordination. Sustainability 11, 1460 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Abubakr, A. T. Abbas, T. Italo, M. S. Soliman, M. Luqman, H. Hegab, Sustainable and Smart Manufacturing: An Integrated Approach. Sustainability 12, 2280 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. W. Rutherford, D. F. Kuratko, D. T. Holt, Examining the Link Between “Familiness” and Performance: Can the F-PEC Untangle the Family Business Theory Jungle?. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice 32, pp. 1089–1109. ISSN 1540-6520, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cribis, Universal register. https://www2.cribis.sk/ExtendedSearch.aspx [Google Scholar]
- Finstat, Database of companies and organizations. https://finstat.sk/databaza-firiem-organizacii [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.