SHS Web Conf.
Volume 84, 2020First International Scientific Seminar “Circumpolar Studies” 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||History of Research and Development in the Arctic|
|Published online||10 November 2020|
- A. F. Burkov, Basic discoveries and research in the sphere of magnetism, electricity, mathematics and mechanics until the end of the 17th centur, 68 (Vladivostok, Sea State University named after admiral G.I. Nevelskiy, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. V. Tarasov, Earth magnetism (Dolgoprudniy, ‘Intellect’ publishing house, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- B. M. Yanovsky, Earth magnetism (Leningrad, Leningrad University Publishing house, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- O. M. Raspopov, V. V. Meshcheryakov, The 16th century — the first definitions of geomagnetic field elements on the Russian territory: Kola Peninsula and Arkhangelsk region, Bulletin of the Kola scientific center of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Electronic journal 1, 74–84 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L. K. Kildyushevskaya, Atlant of world cartography, Science from the first hands. Electronic journal 4, 106–115. Available online:: https://scfh.ru/journal/2012/nedarom-pomnit-vsya-rossiya/(2012) [Google Scholar]
- W. Hilbert, On the magnet, magnetic bodies, and the big magnet, the Earth: translated from English, ed. by A. G. Kalashnikov (Moscow, Publishing house of the USSR Academy of Sciences, 1956) [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Savard, A. Y. Nikulina, C. Mecemenne, E. A. Mokhova, The Electrification of Ships Using the Northern Sea Route: An Approach, Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity 6, 13–13 Available online: https://www.mdpi.com/2199-8531/6/1/13 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.F. Skripnuk, K.N. Kikkas, L.K. Bobodzhanova, V.V. Lobatyuk, R.-E.A. Kudryavtseva, The Northern Sea Route: Is There Any Chance to Become the International Transport Corridor? IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 434, 012016 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Nikulina, M.N. Kruk, Organizational and economic mechanism of oil and gas projects in the Russian arctic shelf, Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce 21 (Special Issue 6), 11 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- А.М. Fadeev, F.D. Larichkin, A.E. Cherepovitsyn Features of Training of Personnel for the Arctic Marine Hydrocarbon Fields Development, Journal of Mining Institute 194, 332–338 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. N. Gladkiy, Sukhorukov,. V.D E.A Samylovskaya, R-E.A. Kudryavtseva, A.B Almazova-Ilyina, History and perspectives for the expansion of the Russian Arctic o Ecumene, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 434(1), 012005 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. Amundsen, My life. Available online:: https://online-knigi.com/page/1458?page=11 [Google Scholar]
- R Amundsen, Sailing the Northwest Passage on the ship “Yoa”: translated from Norwegian, edited by M. A. Dyakonov (Leningrad, Publishing House of the Central Administration of the Northern Sea Route, 1935) [Google Scholar]
- A. F. Treshnikov, Roald Amundsen. (St.Petersburg, Gidrometeoizdat, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- P. V. Wittenburg, In search of Amundsen. (Leningrad, Krasnaya Gazeta, 1928) [Google Scholar]
- T. Bumann-Larsen, Amundsen: translated from Norwegian. (Moscow, Molodaya Gvardiya, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Baker, History of geographical discoveries and research, Northwest Passage and the Canadian archipelago. Available online: http://proznania.ru/books.php/?page_id=1158 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.