SHS Web Conf.
Volume 84, 2020First International Scientific Seminar “Circumpolar Studies” 2020
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Arctic|
|Published online||10 November 2020|
- A. M. Vorotnikov, On priority directions of development of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation in the President’s Address to the Federal Assembly in 2018: budget-legal and legal-organizational aspects, Journal of legal research 1, 27-39 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- On national goals and strategic development objectives of the Russian Federation for the period up to year 2024. The Russian Federation President’s Decree of May 7, 2018 # 204 Available online: https://base.garant.ru/71937200/(2020) [Google Scholar]
- An Integrated plan for modernization and expansion of the main infrastructure for the period up to year 2024 Available online: http://static.government.ru/media/files/MUNhgWFddP3UfF9RJASDW9VxP8zwcB4Y.pdf (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Fundamentals of the state policy of the Russian Federation in the Arctic for the period up to year 2035. Available online: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_347129/b47e2d435797dc3a7274b6564259fbe47d16a565/(2020) [Google Scholar]
- On state support of business activity in the Russian Arctic. Federal law draft Available online: [http://www.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi?req=doc&base=PRJ&n=183845#032637116863431137] (2020) [Google Scholar]
- History of entrepreneurship in Russia. Book 2: The second half of the 19th -beginning of the 20th century (Moscow, ROSSPEN, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- L. E. Shepelev, Joint-Stock companies in Russia: 19th -early 20th century (Saint Petersburg, SPSU publishing house, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- P. Gatrell, Government, Industry, and Rearmament in Russia, 1900-1914: The Last Argument of Tsarism (Cambridge, Cambridge University Press, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Vorontsova, Entrepreneurial organizations of Russia: historiography, sources, history (Moscow, ETERNA, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Zudin A. State and business in Russia: evolution of the relationship model, Inviolable reserve, 6 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Lyubimov, History of lobbying in Russia, (Moscow, ‘Liberal mission’ Foundation, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Afonichkin, E. A. Afonichkina, Systematic analysis of the organizational development in the Arctic zone, SAEC, 3 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. O. Zueva, A. M. Vorotnikov, Business activities for sustainable development of territories in the Arctic (on the example of ‘Norilsk Nickel’ company). Available online L: https://www.econ.msu.ru/sys/raw.php?o=63318&p=attachment (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.