SHS Web Conf.
Volume 84, 2020First International Scientific Seminar “Circumpolar Studies” 2020
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Arctic|
|Published online||10 November 2020|
- Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation. Federal budget. Available online: https://www.minfin.ru/ru/statistics/fedbud/(2020) [Google Scholar]
- BP Statistical Review of World Energy 2020. 69th edition, 62 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Strategy of National Security of the Russian Federation. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation “On the National Security Strategy of the Russian Federation.” December 31, 683 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Energy strategy of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2035. Order of the Government of the Russian Federation “On approval of the Energy strategy of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2035”, No.-1523-r (2020) [Google Scholar]
- The capacity of the Druzhba export pipeline has been reduced by a third, Vedomosti Available online: https://www.vedomosti.ru/business/articles/2019/05/05/800733-moschnost-nefteprovoda-druzhba (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Filimonova, L. V. Eder, V. Yu. Nemov, I. V. Provornaya, Forecast of oil production in the regions of Eastern Siberia and the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) 1, Drilling and oil 07-08, 9–19 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Blunden, Geopolitics and the northern sea route, International affairs 88(1), 115-129 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Overland, Russia’s Arctic energy policy, International Journal 65(4), 865-878 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Baker, Law, Science, and the Continental Shelf: the Russian Federation and the promise of Arctic cooperation, Am. U. Int’l L. Rev. 25, 251 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- .Kommersant, August 30, 2020, 156, 1 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Yu. Kozmenko, Regional factors of economic development of sea communications in the Arctic, Marine collection 6, 66–70 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. W. Miller, G. M. Ruiz, Arctic shipping and marine invaders, Nature Climate Change 4 (6), 413 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Knol, P. Arbo, Oil spill response in the Arctic: Norwegian experiences and future perspectives. Marine Policy 50, 171-177 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.