SHS Web Conf.
Volume 86, 2020ICORE 2019 – The International Conference on Rural Development and Entrepreneurship
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||20 November 2020|
- T. Dall, P. Gallo, R. Chakrabart, T. West, A. Semilla and M. Storm, Health Aff. 32, 2013–2020 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Ansah, R. Eberlein, S. Love, M. Bautista, J. Thompson and Malhotra, Health Policy (New. York). 116, 105–13 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Kourkouta and I. Papathanasiou,. Socio Medica. 26, 65–7 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Potter, A. Perry, P. Stockert and A. Hall Fundamental of Nursing (St. Louis, Missouri: Elsevier Mosby, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. Charlton, K. Dearin, J. Berry and M. Jhonson, J. Am. Assoc. Nurse Pract. 20, 382–8 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, P. Hsieh and C. Wang, Korean. Soc. Nurs. Sci. 7, 99–103 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Agha and L. Hasani, J. Hormozgan Univ. 14, 312–8 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. Charmaz, Constructing Grounded Theory: A Practical Guide through Qualitative Analysis (London: SAGE Publication, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- H. Giles, K. Noels, A. William, H. Ota, T. Lim and S. Ng, J. Cross Cult. Gerontol. 18, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Norouzinia R, Aghabarari M, Shiri M, Karimi M and Samami E 2016 Communication barriers perceived by nurses and patients Glob. J. Health Sci. 8 65–74 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Grossman and C. Porth, Porth’s Pathophysiology: Concept of Altered Health States (Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Mauk, Gerontological Nursing Competencies for Care (USA: Jones and Bartlett Publisher, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. Irawanto, P. Ramsey and J. Ryan, Challenge of leading in Javanese culture Asian Ethn. 12, 125–39 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Ishikawa, D. Roter, Y. Yamazaki and T. Takayama, Soc. Sci. Med. 60, 2307–20 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.