SHS Web Conf.
Volume 86, 2020ICORE 2019 – The International Conference on Rural Development and Entrepreneurship
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||20 November 2020|
- A. Mangkunegara and A. Prabu, Human Resource Management (PT. Refika Aditama, Bandung, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ahmadm E. Journal of Goverment (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Eddy, J. Technical 8, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Fitroh, J. of Public Admin 1, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pandji, Business Management (PT. Asdi Mahastya, Jakarta, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sjafri, Strategic Human Resource Management (Ghalia Indonesia, Jakarta, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Data on Disnakertransduk of the East Java Provincial Government, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Office of Social Affairs, Manpower and Transmigration of Bangkalan Regency, 2013. Profile of Technical Implementation Unit of Office of Work Training Center. [Google Scholar]
- Evi Maesaroh and Moh Sulton (2015), Decision Support Systems Data Participants Satisfaction Training on BLK Services Using the Serqual. journal.unikama Method. [Google Scholar]
- Irianto Jusuf, 2001. Basic Principles of Training Management (From Need Analysis to Training Program Evaluation), Jakarta: Scholar Human [Google Scholar]
- Mariot Tua Efendi H, 2005. Manusa Resource Management: procurement, development, compensating, and increasing employee productivity, Jakarta: Grasindo Widiasarana Indonesia. [Google Scholar]
- Melayu S.P Hasibuan, 2012. Human Resource Management, Jakarta: Teenagers Rosdakarya Nailasuhada-m.blogspot.com/…/pelatihan-dan-pengembangansumberdayamanusia, accessed 20 November 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Melayu, S.P Hasibuan, ibid, 86. [Google Scholar]
- Rahayu Ningsih, Sri Rahayu, 2002, Assessment of Developmental Levels of Cooperatives with the DLA Method. LSP21. Malang. [Google Scholar]
- Rahayu Ningsih, Sri Rahayu, 2004, Assessment of the Level of Development of Village Unit Cooperatives with the DLA Method. [Google Scholar]
- Rahayu Ningsih, Sri Rahayu, 2009, Strategy for Improving the Performance of Cooperative Identity, UMKM Sampang Service. [Google Scholar]
- Rahayu Ningsih, Sri Rahayu, 2009, Strategic Study of Overcoming Cooperative Bankruptcy, UTM and Sampang Cooperative Cooperative Office. [Google Scholar]
- Rahayui Ningsih, Sri Rahayu, 2011, Performance Assessment of Women’s Cooperatives. Office of Cooperatives and MSMEs [Google Scholar]
- Rahayu Ningsih, Sri Rahayu, 2012, Assessment and Assistance in Women’s Cooperative Performance. UMKM and UTM Cooperative Service. 2015-2019 RPJMN. [Google Scholar]
- Interview with Pak Bisrul Hafil, Sampang BLK. Interview with Mr. Agus Sumarso (53 years old) [Google Scholar]
- Wispandono, 2016, PUPT Proposal (Revitalization of Work Training Centers to Improve Skills of Indonesian Migrant Workers in Madura). LPPM UTM. [Google Scholar]
- Zulkifli, et al. 2013, Quality Cost Reporting to Minimize the Risk of Defective Products to Increase Company Profit. Self-Reliance [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.