SHS Web Conf.
Volume 86, 2020ICORE 2019 – The International Conference on Rural Development and Entrepreneurship
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||20 November 2020|
- Chen Junxiu. (2016). Research on the productive protection and utilization model of intangible cultural heritage. Journal of Guangxi National University (Philosophy and Social Sciences, 38(4):64-71. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Krugman. HE.(1965). The impact of television advertising: Learning without involvement. Public Opinion Quarterly, 29:349-356. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Laczniak. RN, Muelhing. DD, Grossbart. S. (1989). Manipulating message involvement in advertising research. Journa lof Advertising, 18(2):28-38. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Qiong. (2012). A probe into the productive protection of handwork intangible cultural heritage : A case sudy of Beijing silk figurine. Cultural Heritage,(4):62-68. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Qin (2014). The reconstruction of folk custom and the productive protection of Yang Liuqing woodblock new year painting. Art Observation,(10):22-23.(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Culture. (2012,February 27). Guidance on strengthening the productive protection of intangible cultural heritage.Chinese Culture Daily, 1. [Google Scholar]
- Palamisamy. R, Wong. SA. (2003). Impact of online consumer characteristics on webbased banner advertising effectiveness. Global Journal of Flexible System Manageent, 4(1/2):15-25. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wenzhang. (2006). Introduction to intangible cultural heritage. Beijing: Culture Press. [Google Scholar]
- Wen Xiaoxing. (2017). “Sacred Consumption” and Non-productive Protection of intangible cultural heritage of traditional craftsmanship-Case study of “Hengjiang Zhongzhi” production of Shicheng County of Jiangxi Province. Journal of Northwest Minzu University (Philosophy and Social Science,(4):7-12. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Xu Jianghong. (2016). Productive protection of intangible cultural heritage under the path of putting-out purchase: A case study of Miao Batik in Danzhai, Guizhou Province. Guizhou Social Science,(06):88-93. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yan (2016). Game and interaction between productive protection and traditional cultural exhibition-Taking the development of Mianzhu New year Painting before and after the earthquake as an example. Sichuan Opera,(04):90-93. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zaichkowsky. JI. (1994). The personal involvement inventory: Reduction, revision, and application to advertising. Journal of Advertising, 23(4):59-70. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.