SHS Web Conf.
Volume 86, 2020ICORE 2019 – The International Conference on Rural Development and Entrepreneurship
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||20 November 2020|
- Albert-Roulhac, Catherine, 1998, The Influence of EU Membership on Methods and Processes of Budgeting in Britain and France, 1970–1995, on Governance: An International Journal of Policy and Administration, Vol. 11, No. 2, April 1998 (pp. 209–230). 1998. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dexter Whitfield, 2001, Public Services or Corporate Welfare: Rethinking the Nation State in the Global Economy, Pluto Press, London. [Google Scholar]
- Dinb, Hinh T., Abebe Adugna and Bernard MyersI, (2002), The Impact of Cash Budgets on Poverty Reduction in Zambia: A Case Study of the Conflict between Well-Intentioned Macroeconomic Policy and Service Delivery to the Poor, on The World Bank Africa Region Poverty Reduction and Economic Management Division, 1 October 2002 [Google Scholar]
- Jacobs, Keith, 2001, Devolved Budget Making within Local Authority Housing Departments: Staff Perceptions of Power and Control, on Local Government Studies, Vol.27, No.2 (Summer 2001), pp.93–110. [Google Scholar]
- Mikesell, John, 2007, Fiscal Administration in Local Government: An Overview, on Anwar Shah (Ed.), 2007, Local Budgeting (Public Sector Governance and Accountability Series), The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development/The World Bank. [Google Scholar]
- Kelly, Joanne, 2000, Budgeting and Program Review in Canada 1994–2000 on Australian Journal of Public Administration Vol. 59(3):72–78, Sept-2000. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lewis, Carol W., How to Read a Local Budget and Assess Government Performance, on Anwar Shah (Ed.), 2007, Local Budgeting (Public Sector Governance And Accountability Series), The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development/The World Bank. [Google Scholar]
- Mullins, Danielr, 2007, Local Budget Process, on Anwar Shah (Ed.), 2007, Local Budgeting (Public Sector Governance and Accountability Series), the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development/the World Bank. [Google Scholar]
- Miles, Matthew B., A. Michael Huberman and Johnny Saldana, 2014, Qualitative Data Analysis: A Methods Sourcebook, 3rd edt., Sage, Los Angeles. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.