SHS Web Conf.
Volume 86, 2020ICORE 2019 – The International Conference on Rural Development and Entrepreneurship
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||20 November 2020|
- Kusumanegara S., Muslihudin, Ahdiati T. 2015. Carrying Forest Village Community Institution of Program Energy Independent Village, LPPM, Jenderal Soedirman University, Purwokerto. [Google Scholar]
- Latifah SW., Waluya AJ., Retna ER. 2016. Empowerment of Ex-Tki Through Local Potential Based Business Development Journal of Business, Management & Banking Vol. 2 No. 1. 2016: 6780 [Google Scholar]
- Leksono B., Muslihudin, Kusumanegara S. 2014. Development of Nyamplung Social and Economic Studies in Cilacap and Purworejo, Swara Politika Journal, Faculty of General Soedirman University, Purwokerto, edition vol. 13 pp. 69-79. [Google Scholar]
- Marini A., 2013. Study of the Effectiveness of Forestry Development Planning in the Perspective of Strategic Planning, Scientific Journal of Public Administration, Volume 14, Number 1, June 2013, p.398-411 [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Manpower, 2017, PMV: Productive Rural Migrants and Protect Indonesian Migrant Workers Building from Villages, Head of Research and Development Ministry of Manpower Jakarta. Miles BM., Huberman AD, Saldana J. 2014. Qualitative Data Analysis: A Sourcebook method. Third Edition Copyright SAGE Publications. Inc. Washington. [Google Scholar]
- Muslihudin M., Kusumanegara S., Ahdiati T. 2015. The Program Implementation of Energy Self Sufficient Village based on Calophyllum Inophyllum in Purworejo, Central Java, Indonesia. Proceeding of International Conference on Green Technology ISSN: 2355-3456 [Google Scholar]
- Republic of Indonesia, 2014. Law Number 6 of 2014. concerning Villages. [Google Scholar]
- Rosyadi, S. 2010. The New Paradigm of Development Management, First Edition, Gava Media Publisher, Yogyakarta. [Google Scholar]
- Wulan T.R., Muslihudin M., Sugiarto T., Wardhianna S., Wijayanti S. 2018. Gender Relations in Implementation of “PMV” (Productive Migrant Village). International Conference on Gender and Development, Makassar, Indonesia. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.