SHS Web Conf.
Volume 88, 2020International Scientific Forum “Issues of Modern Linguistics and the Study of Foreign Languages in the Era of Artificial Intelligence (dedicated to World Science Day for Peace and Development)” (LLT Forum 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Conference 1 - Fundamental Problems of Modern Theoretical and Applied Linguistics in an Interdisciplinary Aspect in the era of High Technologies|
|Published online||24 December 2020|
- Internet Live Stats (2020) [Google Scholar]
- IFEX (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Ryabchenko, O.P. Malysheva, VKL 101 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Stuart. Online Information Review 37, 486 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- American Dialect Society (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Belovodskaia, Media Linguistics 6, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Al Hariri, W. Magdy, M. Wolters, 18 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Pew Research Center: Internet, Science & Tech (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Ryabchenko, O.P. Malysheva, 86, 1199 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Tarawaneh, P. Keller, A. Ebert, 27, 151 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Brand analytics (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.