This article has an erratum: [https://doi.org/10.1051/shsconf/20208801032]
SHS Web Conf.
Volume 88, 2020International Scientific Forum “Issues of Modern Linguistics and the Study of Foreign Languages in the Era of Artificial Intelligence (dedicated to World Science Day for Peace and Development)” (LLT Forum 2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Conference 1 - Fundamental Problems of Modern Theoretical and Applied Linguistics in an Interdisciplinary Aspect in the era of High Technologies|
|Published online||24 December 2020|
- E. A. Samotuga, Linguocognitive features of the discourse of glossy magazines: gender aspect: based on the material of Cosmopolitan magazines for 2005-2011. Belgorod: BelSU (2012) (in Russ.) [Google Scholar]
- A. Vorozhbitova, I. Karabulatova, Z. Bzegezheva, V. Druzhinina, T. Pyankova, A glossy magazine discourse of the early twenty-first century as a tool of globalization: Sochi school of linguistics and rhetoric. Amazonia Investiga, 8(24), 170-180 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Skulkin, Glossy magazine discourse of Russia of the XXI century: linguistic rhetorical-parameters of the gender ideal functioning. The author’s abstract Diss... Cand. filol. S. Sochi, 24 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Z. R. Khachmafova, I.S. Karabulatova, E. N. Luchinskaya, G. V. Osipov, Gender Features of Discourse of Woman’s Literature as a Reflection of Changes in the Modern Society. MJSS, 6 (3), S2, 476-481 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. S. Karabulatova, I. P. Savchuk, The transformational evolution of gender in modern advertising discourse as a manifestation of the“Overton Window”. Proceedings of the Baltic Academy of fishing fleet: psychological and pedagogical Sciences, 2 (48), 23-32. (In Russ) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Valeeva Translation theory: cultural-cognitive and communicative-functional aspects, Moscow: RUDN publishing house, 247 (2018) (in Russ.) [Google Scholar]
- I. Karabulatova, Kh. Vildanov, A. Zinchenko, E. Vasilishina, A. Vassilenko, Problems of transformation matrices modern multicultural identity of the person in the variability of the discourse of identity Electronic Information Society. Pertanika Journal of Social Science & Humanities, 25(S), Jul., 1-16 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Dekich, Gender stereotypes: content analysis of advertising in glossy magazines. The age of information, 2-1, 148-149 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Karabulatova, M. S. Vykhrystyuk, N. G. Dolzhenko, E. I. Mychko, E. V. Potmenskaya, The Use of Stable ExPressions in Modern Economic Discourse as an Emotional Increase in the Potential Impact on Purchasing Power. Space and culture. India, 7(4), 283-292 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Lazeeva, Implementation of indirect advertising communication in the speech genre “Correspondence with the reader” (based on the material of English and Russianlanguage glossy magazines). Abstract. Diss. Cand. Philol. S. Novokuznetsk (2019) (In Russ) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Koryakovtseva, I. I. Doronina, T. M. Panchenko, I. S. Karabulatova, Z. M. Abdullina, Research of category “Motivation” as a basic tool of personnel management. IRMM. 6 (1), 293-299 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. S. Karabulatova, I. P. Savchuk Information and marketing war in modern advertising discourse: transformation of gender stereotypes. Scientific Review. Series 2: arts and Humanities, 1-2, 51-65 (2019) (in Russ.) [Google Scholar]
- The color of infection is blue”: Kirkorov in the image of a bearded Snow Queen quail his hit (2020). URL access mode: https://altaPress.ru/lite/story/kirkorov-snyalsya-vreklamnom-rolike-v-obraze-pohozhem-na-mrazish-bolgarskogo-pevtsa-azisa-229416, accessed 20.10.2020 (in Russ.) [Google Scholar]
- N. R. Saenko, A. A. Sozinova, I. S. Karabulatova, I. V. Akhmetov, O. V. Mamatelashvili, E. E. Pismennaya, Research in Action Integrated Marketing Communications as the Elements of Information and Virtualization Market Relations. IRMM, 6 (1S), 267-272 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Rud’. Gender Stereotypes in the management and analysis of the main approaches to their study. The Personality and Society. Electron. scientific journal, 1(1), 24 (2019) (in Russ.) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Zinoviev, Language mechanisms of constructing masculinity and femininity in the discourse of glossy magazines: based on the material of English and Russian languages. The author’s abstract Diss candidate of Philol. S. Yaroslavl, 24 (2018) (in Russ.) [Google Scholar]
- Z.R. Khachmafova, I. S. Karabulatova, S. V. Serebryakova, A. V. Zinkovskaya, E. N. Ermakova, The Specifics of an Estimate discourse of gender stereotypes in small forms of Folklore in a Network Discourse of Electronic and Information society at the Beginning of 21ct Century. Pertanika Journal of Social Science & Humanities, 25 (S) Jul., 137-150 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Smeyoukha, The phenomenon of gender identification in the media space: based on the material of domestic women’s magazines. Abstract of Dr of Philol. S. Krasnodar: Kuban State University, 20. (2012) (in Russ.) [Google Scholar]
- S. Y. Kukhtek, Social adaptation of people with schizophrenia. SMUS Bulletin 74, 1, 20 (2018) (in Russ.) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Shmilovich Psychoses of the schizophrenic spectrum associated with stress: Diss. ... Doctor of medical Sciences. M., 48 (2013) (in Russ.) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.