SHS Web Conf.
Volume 88, 2020International Scientific Forum “Issues of Modern Linguistics and the Study of Foreign Languages in the Era of Artificial Intelligence (dedicated to World Science Day for Peace and Development)” (LLT Forum 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Conference 1 - Fundamental Problems of Modern Theoretical and Applied Linguistics in an Interdisciplinary Aspect in the era of High Technologies|
|Published online||24 December 2020|
- S. Chen, Language and ecology: a content analysis of ecolinguistics, https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/82541487.pdf, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- EEA Economic losses from climate-related extremes in Europe. Retrieved from European Environment Agency: https://www.eea.europa.eu/data-and-maps/indicators/direct-losses-from-weather-disasters-3/assessment-2 (2019, April) [Google Scholar]
- EC. Climate change consequences. Retrieved from European Commission: https://ec.europa.eu/clima/change/consequences_en (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Jean-Yves pilot, p. j. M. Ecosystem management: lessons from around the world, https://www.cbd.int/doc/meetings/esa/ecosys-01/information/ecosys-01-inf-08-en.pdf, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- JMA.Earthquake Information. Retrieved from Japan Meteorological Agency: https://www.jma.go.jp/en/quake [Google Scholar]
- Le quéré C, et al. Global carbon budget 2015, Earth Syst sci data 7:349 –396. Cross ref googles scholar (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Niang, Coastal erosion major threat to West Africa. Retrieved from Climate Home News: https://www.climatechangenews.com/2012/01/26/coastal-erosion-major-threat-to-west-africa (2012) [Google Scholar]
- USDA. Climate Change Assessments. United States Department of Agriculture: https://www.fs.usda.gov/sites/default/files/ccassessments.pdf (2018, May) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.