SHS Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2021Innovative Economic Symposium 2020 – Stable Development in Unstable World (IES2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Stable Development in Unstable World|
|Published online||14 January 2021|
- M. Schratzenstaller, Sustainable tax policy: Concepts and indicators beyond the tax ratio. Obs. Diagn. Econ. 141(5), 55-77 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Buno, M. Nadanyiova, D. Hraskova, The comparison of the quality of business environment in the countries of Visegrad group. Procedia Economics and Finance, 26, 423-430 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- J. Vrbka, E. Nica, I. Podhorska, The application of Kohonen networks for identification of leaders in the trade sector in Czechia. Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, 14(4), 739-761 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- I. Kufelova, Ceny a cenove rozhodovanie. Bratislava: Wolters Kluwer. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Hybka, Collection dilemmas and performance measures of the value-added tax in Germany and Poland. International Journal of Management and Economics 54(2), 110-121 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S. Cnossen, VAT and agriculture: Lessons from Europe. International Tax and Public Finance 25(2), 519-551. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- B. Adhikari, Does a value-added tax increase economic efficiency? Economic Inquiry. 58(1), 496-517, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- K. Valaskova, T. Kliestik, M. Kovacova, Management of financial risks in Slovak enterprises using regression analysis. Oeconomia Copernicana, 9(1), 105-121 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- K. Valaskova, V. Bartosova, P. Kubala, Behavioural aspects of the financial decision-making. Organizacija, 52(1), 22-32 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- K. Valaskova, J. Kliestikova, A. Krizanova, Consumer perception of private label products: an empirical research. Journal of Competitiveness, 10(3), 149-163 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S. Vatankhah, M. Zarra-Nezhad, G. Amirnejad, An empirical assessment of willingness to accept “low-cost” air transport services: Evidence from the Middle East. Journal of Tourism and Services, 10(18), 79-103 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- P. Chetthamrongchai, S. Saengchai, The impact of perceived service quality, customer perception and price strategy on pharmacy customer devotion. Polish Journal of Management Studies, 20(1), 139-148 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Nadanyiova, The Possibility of Introducing the CRM System in Railway Company Cargo Slovakia. 17th International Conference on Transport Means, 87-92 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- J. Majerova, Analysis of Specifics in Buying Behavior of Slovak Customers in Internet Environment . 2nd International Conference on Social Sciences Research, 5, 172-178 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- L. Gajanova, M. Nadanyiova, D. Moravcikova, The Use of Demographic and Psychographic Segmentation to Creating Marketing Strategy of Brand Loyalty. Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, 66(1), 65-84 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- D. Moravcikova, A. Krizanova, J. Kliestikova, M. Rypakova, Green marketing as the source of the competitive advantage of the business. Sustainability, 9(12), 2218 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Majerova, Analysis of Slovak Consumer’s Perception of the Green Marketing Activities. 4th World Conference on Business, Economics and Management, 26, 553-560 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Act no. 222/2004 Coll. Value Added Tax Act as amended. [Google Scholar]
- V. Oliinyk, O. Kozmenko, I. Wiebe, S. Kozmenko, Optimal control over the process of innovative product diffusion: the case of Sony corporation. Economics and Sociology, 11(3), 265-285 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Zhuravleva, E. Nica, P. Durana, Sustainable smart cities: networked digital technologies, cognitive big data analytics, and information technology-driven economy. Geopolitics, History, and International Relations, 11(2), 41-47 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- T.D. Meyers, L. Vagner, K. Janoskova, I. Grecu, G. Grecu, Big Data-driven algorithmic decision-making in selecting and managing employees: advanced predictive analytics, workforce metrics, and digital innovations for enhancing organizational human capital. Psychosociological Issues in Human Resource Management, 7(2), 49-54 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.