SHS Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2021Innovative Economic Symposium 2020 – Stable Development in Unstable World (IES2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Stable Development in Unstable World|
|Published online||14 January 2021|
- S. Parihar, Actors Affecting Consumer Involvement in Purchase of Garments: A Quantitative Analysis for Marketing Strategies. The Journal of Indian Management & Strategy, 22(2), pp. 24-31 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M.E. David, F.R. David, F.R. David, The Quantitative Strategic Planning Matrix: A New Marketing Tool. Journal of Strategic Marketing, 25(4), pp. 342-352 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Ceniga, V. Sukalova, Future of logistics management in the process of globalization. Procedia Economics and Finance, 26, 160-166 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kienzler, C. Kowalkowski, Pricing Strategy: A Review of 22 Years of Marketing Research. Journal of Business Research, 78, pp. 101-110 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Matusinska, M. Stoklasa, The state of strategic marketing application in Czech small and medium-sized enterprises. Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, 66(2), 193-212 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Wansink, A. Brasel, S. Amjad, The Mystery of the Cabinet Castaway: Why We Buy Products We Never Use. Journal of Family and Consumer Sciences, 92(1), pp. 104-107 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- T. Zalega, Rationality and Methods of Research into Consumer Market Behaviour. Equilibrium-Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, 7(4), pp. 77-99 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- J. Olah, E. Krisan, A. Kiss, Z. Lakner, J. Popp, PRISMA statement for reporting literature searches in systematic reviews of the bioethanol sector. Energies, 13(9), 2323 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Barros, H.A. Simon, The Concept of Rationality: Boundaries and Procedures. Revista de Economia Política, 30(3), pp. 455-472 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- M. Klepek, The role of demographic factors in consumer perception of value from brand communication on Facebook. Central European Business Review, 9(3), 56-73 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Kahneman, A. Tversky, Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision Under Risk. Econometrica: Journal of the Econometric Society, 47(2), pp. 263-291 (1979). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Thaler, Mental Accounting and Consumer Choice. Marketing Science, 4(3), pp. 199-214 (1985). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Thaler, Behavioral Economics. Journal of Political Economy, 125(6), pp. 1799-1805 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Solomon, Consumer Behaviour: Buying, Having and Being. Essex: Pearson (2015). [Google Scholar]
- H. Willman-Iivarinen, The Future of Consumer Decision Making. European Journal of Futures Research, 5(1), 14 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- E. Giampietri et al., A Theory of Planned Behaviour Perspective for Investigating the Role of Trust in Consumer Purchasing Decision Related to Short Food Supply Chains. Food Quality and Preference, 64, pp. 160-166 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Blackwell, P.W. Miniard, J.F. Engel, Consumer Behaviour. 9th edition. Mason, Ohio: South-Western College Publishing (2001). [Google Scholar]
- T. Chankoson, T. Thabhiranrak, The moderating role of brand awareness between the relationship of emotional attachment, brand relationship and positive word of mouth. Polish Journal of Management Studies, 20(1), 129-138 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- L. Lizbetinova, The quality of communication in the context of regional development. DETUROPE-The Central European Journal of Regional Development and Tourism, 6(3), 22-38 (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.