SHS Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2021Innovative Economic Symposium 2020 – Stable Development in Unstable World (IES2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Stable Development in Unstable World|
|Published online||14 January 2021|
- A. Temilola, H. Chi, Investigation of Florida Housing Prices Using Predictive Time Series Model. Proceedings of the Practice and Experience on Advanced Research Computing, pp. 1-4 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- G. Massimo, The Predictability of Real Estate Excess Returns: An Out-of-Sample Economic Value Analysis. The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- H. Xin, Search Benefit in Housing Markets: An Inverted U-Shaped Price and TOM Relation: Search Benefit in Housing Markets. Real Estate Economics, 48(3), 772-807 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Beatriz, A Computer-Assisted Expert Algorithm for Real Estate Valuation in Spanish Cities. Environment and Planning B: Urban Analytics and City Science, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- G. Muggenhuber, Geospatial Data Mining and Analytics for Real-Estate Applications. Service-Oriented Mapping, Springer International Publishing, pp. 225-40 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Pavlov, T. Somerville, Immigration, Capital Flows and Housing Prices. Real Estate Economics, 48(3), 915-49 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Pike, The Future of Sustainable Real Estate Investments in a Post-COVID-19 World. Journal of European Real Estate Research, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- H. Rabiei-Dastjerdi, Gap Analysis in Decision Support Systems for Real-Estate in the Era of the Digital Earth. International Journal of Digital Earth, 1-18 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Schneiderova Heralova, Building’s value assessment using the utility and the LCC. CESB 2007 Prague International Conference - Central Europe Towards Sustainable Building, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Kumar, Factors Influencing Dividend Decisions of Indian Construction, Housing and Real Estate Companies: An Empirical Panel Data Analysis. International Journal of Finance & Economics, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- R. Wisniewski, J. Brzezicka, Glocal Real Estate Market: Evidence from European Countries. Journal of European Real Estate Research, (2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.