SHS Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2021Innovative Economic Symposium 2020 – Stable Development in Unstable World (IES2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Stable Development in Unstable World|
|Published online||14 January 2021|
- A. Blue: 5 things we know about the jobs of the future. World Economic Forum 2020. URL: https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/01/future-jobs-and-skills-in-demand/. Accessed: 29.04.2020. (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Agency for Strategic Initiatives. Atlas of new professions. 2014. URL: https://asi.ru/reports/16344/. Accessed: 29.04.2020. [Google Scholar]
- Business School IMISP: Programs. (2020). URL: https://www.imisp.ru/programmes/. Accessed: 26.08.2020. [Google Scholar]
- F. Mu, J. Hatch: Accelerating the introduction of the case method into Chinese business schools: An action research approach. Educational Action Research, 28(4), 609-625. DOI:10.1080/09650792.2019.1642774. (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.R. David, M.E. David, F.R. David: What are business schools doing for business today? Business Horizons, 54(1), 51-62. DOI: 10.1016/j.bushor.2010.09.001. (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- High School of Management of St. Petersburg State University: Programs. (2020). URL: https://gsom.spbu.ru/programmes/exed/open_programs/dop_upravlenie_proektami_v_oblasti_socialnogo_predprinimatelstva/. Accessed: 26.08.2020. [Google Scholar]
- Higher School of Business of the State University of Management (GUU): Programs. (2020). URL: https://hbs-guu.ru/program/increase-qualitication/personal-and-professional-management-skills-soft-skills/. Accessed: 26.08.2020. [Google Scholar]
- Institute of Business and Business Administration of the Russian Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (Ranepa): Retraining and skills development. (2020). URL: https://ibda.ranepa.ru/programs/povyshenie-kvalifikatsii-profperepodgotovka/povyshenie-kvalifikatsii/moduly-mba/. Accessed: 26.08.2020. [Google Scholar]
- L. Broccardo, A. Zicari: Sustainability as a driver for value creation: A business model analysis of small and medium enterprises in the Italian wine sector. Journal of Cleaner Production, 259, 120852. DOI: 10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.120852. (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Farashahi, M. Tajeddin: Effectiveness of teaching methods in business education: A comparison study on the learning outcomes of lectures, case studies and simulations. International Journal of Management in Education, 16(1), 131-142. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Rhaiem, N. Amara: Determinants of research efficiency in Canadian business schools: Evidence from scholar-level data. Scientometrics, 125(1), 53-99. DOI:10.1007/s11192-020-03633-z. (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Moscow International Higher School of Business MIRBIS: Programs. (2020). URL: https://mirbis.ru/mba/effective-director/. Accessed: 26.08.2020. [Google Scholar]
- Moscow Management School Skolkovo: Educational programs. (2020). URL https://common.skolkovo.ru/ru/educational-programmes/. Accessed: 26.08.2020. [Google Scholar]
- P. Gregori, P. Holzmann: Digital sustainable entrepreneurship: A business model perspective on embedding digital technologies for social and environmental value creation. Journal of Cleaner Production, 272, 122817. (2020). DOI: 10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.122817. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Leviä kangas, R. Öörni: From business models to value networks and business ecosystems – What does it mean for the economics and governance of the transport system? Utilities Policy, 64, 101046. DOI: 10.1016/j.jup.2020.101046. (2020). [Google Scholar]
- P. Trkman: Value proposition of business schools: More than meets the eye. The International Journal of Management Education, 17(3), 100310. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijme.2019.100310">10.1016/j.ijme.2019.100310. (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PwC in Russia: Workforce of the future. The competing forces shaping 2030. (2018). URL: https://www.pwc.ru/ru/publications/the-future-of-the-labour-market.html. Accessed: 29.04.2020. [Google Scholar]
- S. Waddock: Will businesses and business schools meet the grand challenges of the era? Sustainability (Switzerland), 12(15), 60-83. DOI:10.3390/su12156083. (2020). [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Ashmarina, V.V. Mantulenko, E.P. Troshina: Readiness to changes as one entrepreneurial value of the innovation-oriented economy. In S. Ashmarina S., M. Vochozka (Eds.), Sustainable Growth and Development of Economic Systems. Contributions to Economics (pp. 157-166). (Springer, Cham, 2019). DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-11754-2_12. [Google Scholar]
- S.L. de Vasconcellos, I.L. Garrido, R.C. Parente: Organizational creativity as a crucial resource for building international business competence. International Business Review, 28(3), 438-449. DOI: 10.1016/j.ibusrev.2018.11.003. (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Ahuja, Sh. Purankar: Quality business school education and the expectations of the corporate – A research agenda. Procedia Computer Science, 139, 561-569. DOI: 10.1016/j.procs.2018.10.209. (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Mantulenko, D.V. Aleshkova: Comparison of leading business schools in Russia and in the world. In V.V. Mantulenko (Ed.), Proceedings of PEDTR 2019 18th International Scientific Conference “Problems of Enterprise Development: Theory and Practice”. European Proceedings of Social and Behavioural Sciences, 82 (pp. 1-6). (European Proceedings, London, 2020). DOI: 10.15405/epsbs.2020.04.1. [Google Scholar]
- The rating of Russian business schools MBA. SU (2020). URL: https://www.mba.su/narodnyj_rating_bschools_2019/. Accessed: 23.10.2020. [Google Scholar]
- Your Training: Soft skills. (2019). URL: https://utraining.ru/2019/11/13/soft-skills-2/. Accessed: 29.04.2020. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.