SHS Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2021Innovative Economic Symposium 2020 – Stable Development in Unstable World (IES2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Stable Development in Unstable World|
|Published online||14 January 2021|
- U. Ozdilek, Scientific basis of value and valuation. Journal of revenue and pricing management, 18(3), 266-277 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Bin, B. Gardiner, E. Li, Z. Liu, Multi-source urban data fusion for property value assessment: A case study in Philadelphia. Neurocomputing, 404, 70-83 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Saull, A. Baum, F. Braesemann, Can digital technologies speed up real estate transactions? Journal of property investment & finance, 38(4), 349-361 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Binter, K. Krol, M. Frosik, M. Furczon, Ecological Considerations in Real Estate Valuation. Journal of ecological engineering, 21(5), 47-55 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A. Oust, S.N. Hansen, T.R Pettrem, Combining Property Price Predictions from Repeat Sales and Spatially Enhanced Hedonic Regressions. Journal of real estate finance and economics, 61(2), 183-207 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Hong, H. Choi, W.S. Kim, A house price valuation based on the random forest approach: the mass appraisal of residential property in South Korea. International Journal of Strategic Property Management, 24(3), 140-152 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Aydinoglu, R. Bovkir, I. Colkesen, Implementing a mass valuation application on interoperable land valuation data model designed as an extension of the national GDI. Survey review, [Early Access] (2020). [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Abidoye, M. Junge, T.Y.M. Terence, T.B. Oyedokun, M.L. Tipping, Property valuation methods in practice: evidence from Australia. Property management, 37(5), 701-718 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zyga, Object and objective of property appraisal and their effects on valuation methods and databases. Geodetski vestnik, 63(1), 92-103 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Gerardi, A.H. Shapiro, Does Competition Reduce Price Dispersion? New Evidence from the Airline Industry. Journal of Political Economy, 117(1), 1-37 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.B.H. Yap, X.H. Ng, Housing affordability in Malaysia: perception, price range, influencing factors and policies. International Journal of Housing Markets and Analysis, 11(3), 476-497 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Almudhaf, A.J. Hansz, Random Walks and market efficiency: Evidence prom real estate investment trusts (REIT) subsectors. International Journal of Strategic Property Management 22(2), 81-92 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mol, M. Cabaleiro, H.S. Sousa, J.M. Branco, HBIM for storing life-cycle data regarding decay and damage in existing timber structures. Automation in Construction, 117, Art. No. 103262 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Mohamed, M.R. Abdallah, M. Maryouk, BIM and semantic web-based maintenance information for existing buildings. Automation in Construction, 116, Art. No. 103209 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- D. Utkucu, H. Sozer, Interoperability and data exchange within BIM platform to evaluate building energy performance and indoor comfort. Automation in Construction, 116, Art. No. 103225 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Chai, J. De Brito, P.L. Gaspar, A. Silva, Statistical modelling of the service life prediction of painted surfaces. International Journal of Strategic Property Management, 19(2), 173-185 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Marques, J. de Brito, A. Silva, Application of the factor method to the service life prediction of etics. International Journal of Strategic Property Management, 22(3), 204-222 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Farahani, H. Wallbaum, J.O. Dalenback, Optimized maintenance and renovation scheduling in multifamily buildings - a systematic approach based on condition state and life cycle cost of building components. Construction Management and Economics, 37(3), 139-155 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Lee, H. Yang, J. Lim, T. Hong, J. Kim, K. Jeong, BIM-based preliminary estimation method considering the life cycle cost for decision-making in the early design phase. Journal of Asian Architecture and Building Engineering, 19(4), 384-399 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Wieczorek, E. Plebankiewicz, K. Zima, Model estimation of the whole life cost of a building with respect to risk factors. Technological and Economic Development of Economy, 22(1), 20-38 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Macek, M. Kosina, Specifications of M&E requirements in the BIM model in the context of use for facility management. 3rd International Conference on Engineering Sciences and Technologies, ESaT 2018, 425-430 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- T. McGough, J. Berry, Pricing risk and its use in modelling real estate market yields. Journal of Property Investment and Finance, 38(5), 419-433 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Kuang, C. Chen, Q. Wang, Home purchase restriction, real estate investment, and corporate innovation. Frontiers of Business Research in China, 14(1) (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.