SHS Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2021Innovative Economic Symposium 2020 – Stable Development in Unstable World (IES2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Stable Development in Unstable World|
|Published online||14 January 2021|
- T. Kliestik, J. Vrbka, Z. Rowland, Bankruptcy prediction in Visegrad group countries using multiple discriminant analysis. Equilibrium-Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, 13(3), 569-593 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S. Haskova, P. Suler, V. Machova, T. Krulicky, Determining the price of the business share of a business in a group. Ad Alta: Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, 9(2), 60-70 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Vochozka, V. Stehel, Z. Rowland, Determining development of business value over time with the identification of factors. Ad Alta: Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, 9(2), 358-363 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Rowland, V. Machova, J. Horak, J. Hejda, Determining the market value of the enterprise using the modified methodof capitalized net incomes and Metfessel allocation of input data. Ad Alta: Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, 9(2), 305-310 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Vochozka, Z. Rowland, P. Suler, The specifics of valuating a business with a limited lifespan. Ad Alta: Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, 9(2), 339-345 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Vochozka, V. Machova, Determination of value drivers for transport companies in the Czech Republic. Nase More, 65(4), 197-201 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Machova, J. Horak, Value generators in forestry and logging. SHS Web of Conferences: Innovative Economic Symposium 2019 - Potential of Eurasian Economic Union (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Dong, Enterprise value evaluation based on FCFF model - A case analysis of Beixinyuan company. Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Economics and Management, Education, Humanities and Social Sciences (EMEHSS 2018), 151, pp. 615-620 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- N. Zhang, The effects of anticipated future investments on firm value: evidence from mergers and acquisitions. Review of Accounting Studies, 21(2), 516-558 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Valaskova, T. Kliestik, M. Kovacova, Management of financial risks in Slovak enterprises using regression analysis. Oeconomia Copernicana, 9(1), 105-121 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kliestik, K. Valaskova, G. Lazaroiu, M. Kovacova, J. Vrbka, Remaining financially healthy and competitive: The role of financial predictors. Journal of Competitiveness, 12(1), 74-92 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kovacova, M., T. Kliestik, K. Valaskova, P. Durana, Z. Juhaszova, Systematic review of variables applied in bankruptcy prediction models of Visegrad group countries. Oeconomia Copernicana, 10(4), 743-772 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hoque, K. Rakow, Do voluntary cash flow disclosures and forecasts matter to value of the firms? Managerial Finance, 42(1), 3-12 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Shaik, On the examination of value-based performance measures: Evidence from Indian firms. Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics, pp. 527-535 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.R. Abramishvili, N.A. Lvova, N.S. Voronova, A.V. Kazansky, Free cash flow potential in assessing financial stability of nonfinancial businesses (the case of Russia). Proceedings of the 30th International Business Information Management Association Conference (IBIMA), 1-9, pp. 1376-1385 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P. Mielcarz, F. Mlinaric, The superiority of FCFF over EVA and FCFE in capital budgeting, Economic research, 27(1), 559-572 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- D. Aharon, Y. Kroll, S. Riff, Degree of free cash flow leverage. Review of Accounting and Finance, 18(3), 346-365 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Yaari, A. Nikiforov, E. Kahya, Y. Shachmurove, Finance methodology of free cash flow. Global Finance Journal, 29, 1-11 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kim, S. Park, J. Suh, A J-shaped cross-sectional relation between dividends and firm value. Journal of Corporte Finance, 48, 857-877 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Hendrawaty, Value of excess cash holdings of financially unconstrained companies. Contemporary Economics, 13(3), 293-303 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- C. Mari, M. Marra, Valuing firm’s financial flexibility under default risk and bankruptcy costs: A WACC based approach, International Journal of Managerial Finance, 27(1), 688-699 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.