SHS Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2021Innovative Economic Symposium 2020 – Stable Development in Unstable World (IES2020)
|Number of page(s)||16|
|Section||Stable Development in Unstable World|
|Published online||14 January 2021|
- A.P. Balcerzak, T. Kliestik, D. Streimikiene, L. Smrcka, Non-parametric approach to measuring the efficiency of banking sectors in European Union countries. Acta Polytechnica Hungarica, 14(7), 51-70 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Virglerova, L. Homolka, L. Smrcka, K. Lazanyi, T. Kliestik, Key determinants of the quality of business environment of SMEs in the Czech Republic. E & M Ekonomie a Management, 20(2), 87-101 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kasych, S. Kizhemiakina, M. Vochozka, O. Romanenko, V. Glukkhova, A world model of social entrepreneurship in a crisis. Journal of Entrepreneurship Education, 22(Special Issue), 1-6 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- C.R. Harvey, E. Hoyle, S. Rattray, M. Sargaison, D. Taylor, O. Van Hemert, The best of strategies for the worst of times: Can portfolios be crisis proofed? Journal of Portfolio Management, 45(5), 7-28 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Akgun, D. Bartolini, B. Cournede, The capacity of governments to raise taxes. OECD Economics Department Working Papers, No. 1407, OECD Publishing [online], Available at: https://www.oecd-ilibrary.org/economics/the-capacity-of-governments-to-raise-taxes_6bee2df9-en. [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Madsen, S. Archard, S. Thorvaldsen, How different national strategies of implementing digital technology can affect teacher educators. Nordic Journal of Digital Literacy, 13(04), 7-23 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Engel, Safe U.S. assets and U.S. capital flows. Journal of International Money and Finance, 102 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Robiyanto, Gold VS bond: What is the safe haven for the Indonesian and Malaysian capital market? Gadjah Mada International Journal of Business, 20(3), 277-302 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Pilar, C. Helena, European Government bond market contagion in turbulent times. Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), 66(3), 263-276 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Z. He, A. Krishnamurthy, K. Milbradt. What makes US government bonds safe assets? American Economic Review, 106(5), 519-523 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.T.T. Huong, The determinants of government bond market development in ASEAN+3. International Journal of Science and Research, 9(3), 1284-1289 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- V. Stehel, J. Horak, M. Vochozka, Prediction of institutional sector development and analysis of enterprises active in agriculture. E+M Ekonomie a Management, 22(4), 103-118 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Horak, J. Vrbka, P. Suler, Support vector machine methods and artificial neural networks used for the development of bankruptcy prediction models and their comparison. Journal of Risk and Financial Management, 13(3), (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Klieštik, K. Valaskova, G. Lazaroiu, M. Kovacova, J. Vrbka, Remaining financially healthy and competitive: The role of financial predictors. Journal of Competitiveness, 12(1), 74-92 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kliestik, J. Vrbka, Z. Rowland, Bankruptcy prediction in Visegrad group countries using multiple discriminant analysis. Equilibrium-Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, 13(3), 569-593 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. Ammer, S. Claessens, A. Tabova, C. Wroblewski, Home country interest rates and international investment in U.S. bonds. Journal of International Money and Finance, 95, 212-227 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Arribas, M.D. Espinós-Vañó, F. García, R. Tamošiūnienė, Negative screening and sustainable portfolio diversification. Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 6(4), 1566-1586 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Blommestein, Impact of regulatory changes on government bond market liquidity. Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, 25(3), 307-317 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Vukovic, E. Hanic, H. Hanic, Financial integration in the European Union - The impact of the crisis on the bond market. Equilibrium, 12(2), 195-210 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Mckay, D.A. Peters, Bond basics and the yield curve. Plastic Surgery, 27(1), 83-85 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Choudhry, The yield curve. The Moorad Choudhry Anthology, 272-343 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.W.R. Martin, S.A. Ross, Notes on the yield curve. Journal of Financial Economics, 134(3), 689-702 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.