SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Global Impact of COVID 19 on Economy and Society|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Majtán, Š., Hojdík, V., Šlosár, R. (2017). Financial performance of automotive companies and its impact on concentration of automotive industry in Slovak republic. In P. Novak, Z. Jurigova, L. Kozubikova & J. Zlamalova (Eds.), Finance and performance of firms in science, education and practice: proceedings of the 8th international scientific conference (pp. 617-627). Zlín: Tomas Bata University in Zlín. [Google Scholar]
- Schulze, A., McDuffie, J.P., Täube, F.A. (2005). Introduction: Knowledge generation and innovation diffusion in the global automotive industry—Change and stability during turbulent times. Industry Corporation Changes 24 (3), 603–611. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ACEA. (2020). Automotive industry Pocket Guide 2020/2021. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, L., Wells, P. (2020). Automobilities after SARS-CoV-2: A Socio-Technical Perspective. Sustainability 12(15), Art. No. 5978. [Google Scholar]
- Vaz, C.R., Rauen, T.R.S., Lezana, A.G.R. (2017). Sustainability and Innovation in the Automotive Sector: A Structured Content Analysis. Sustainability 9(6), Art. No. 880. [Google Scholar]
- IEA. (2017). Electric Vehicles Initiative (EVI). Retrieved from: https://www.iea.org/topics/transport/evi/ [Google Scholar]
- Shaikh, A., Fernandes, A. (2016). Innovations in automotive industry and its influence on consumer behaviour. Tactful Management 4(12). [Google Scholar]
- Delloite. (2020). Understanding the impact of COVID-19. Automotive sector. [Google Scholar]
- PWC. (2018). Transforming vehicle production by 2030 & How shared mobility and automation will revolutionize the auto industry. Retrieved from: https://www.strategyand.pwc.com/media/file/Transforming-vehicle-production.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Opazo-Basaez, M., Vendrell-Herrero, F., Bustinza, O. (2018). Uncovering productivity gains of digital and green servitization: Implications from the automotive industry. Sustainability 10(5), Art. No. 1524. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Klewitz, J., Hansen, E.G. (2014). Sustainability-oriented innovation of SMEs: A Systematic Review. Journal of Cleaner Production 65, 57-75. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- McKinsey. (2019). McKinsey Center for Future Mobility: Race 2050 – a vision for the European automotive industry. Retrieved from: https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/automotive-and-assembly/our-insights/a-long-term-vision-for-the-european-automotive-industry [Google Scholar]
- Boston Consulting Group. (2018). The Electric Car Tipping Point. The Future of Powertrains for Owned and Shared Mobility. Bcg.com. Retrieved from: https://www.bcg.com/publications/2018/electric-car-tipping-point.aspx [Google Scholar]
- EAFO, EU. (2020). Vehicles and fleet. Retrieved from: https://www.eafo.eu/countries/european-union/23640/vehicles-and-fleet [Google Scholar]
- Zapata, C., Nieuwenhuis, P. (2010). Exploring innovation in the automotive industry: New technologies for cleaner cars. Journal of Cleaner Production 18, 14-20. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Beier, G., Kiefer, J., Knopf, J. (2020). Potentials of big data for corporate environmental management: A case study from the German automotive industry. Journal of Industrial Ecology 1, 1-14. [Google Scholar]
- Merino-Saum, A., Baldi, A., Gunderson, O., Oberle, B. (2018). Articulating natural resources and sustainable development goals through green economy indicators: A systematic analysis. Resources, Conservation and Recycling 139, 90-103. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abu-Rayash, A., Dincer, I. (2019). Sustainability assessment of energy systems: A novel integrated model. Journal of Cleaner Production, 212, 1098-1116. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.