SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Global Impact of COVID 19 on Economy and Society|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Qiu, R. T. R., Park, J., Li, S. N., Song, H. Y. (2020). Social costs of tourism during the COVID-19 pandemic. Annals of Tourism Research, 84, 102994. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- UNWTO (2020, September 15). Restarting Tourism. Retrieved from: https://webunwto.s3.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/s3fs-public/2020-05/UNWTO-Global-Guidelines-to-Restart-Tourism.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Gossling, S., Scott, D., Hall, C. M. (2020). Pandemics, tourism and global change: a rapid assessment of COVID-19. Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 29(1), 1-20. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lenzen, M., Li, M., Malik, A., et al. (2020). Global socio-economic losses and environmental gains from the Coronavirus pandemic. Plos one, 15(7), e0235654. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yoopetch, Ch., Nimsai, S. (2019). Science Mapping the Knowledge Base on Sustainable Tourism Development 1990-2018. Sustainability, 10(12), 4846. [Google Scholar]
- Alola, A. A., Lasisi, Taiwo T., Eluwole, K. K., Alola, U. V. (2019). Pollutant emission effect of tourism, real income, energy utilization, and urbanization in OECD countries: a panel quantile approach Enviromental Science and Pollution Research, forthcoming article. [Google Scholar]
- Sgroi, F. (2020). Forest resources and sustainable tourism, a combination for the resilience of the landscape and development of mountain areas. Science of the Total environment, 736, 139539. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sharpley, R. (2020). Tourism, sustainable development and the theoretical divide: 20 years on. Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 28(11), 1932-1946. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, K., Sun, X., Jin, Y. et al. (2020). Development models matter to the mutual growth of ecosystem services and household incomes in developing rural neighborhoods. Ecological indicators, 115, 106363. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cunha, C., Kastenholz, E., Carneiro, M. J. (2020). Entrepreneurs in rural tourism: Do lifestyle motivations contribute to management practices that enhance sustainable entrepreneurial ecosystems? Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management, 44, 215-226. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hall, C. M. (2019). Constructing sustainable tourism development: The 2030 agenda and the managerial ecology of sustainable tourism. Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 27(7), 1044-1060. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Athari, Z. A., Alola, U. V., Ghasemi, M., Alola, A. A. (2020). The (Un)sticky role of exchange and inflation rate in tourism development: insight from the low and high political risk destinations. Current Issues in Tourism, forthcoming article. [Google Scholar]
- Higgins-Desbiolles, F. (2020). The “war over tourism”: challenges to sustainable tourism in the tourism academy after COVID-19. Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 28(2020), forthcoming article. [Google Scholar]
- Werner, K., Griese, K-M., Bosse, Ch. (2019). The role of slow events for sustainable destination development: a conceptual and empirical review. Journal of Sustainable Tourism, forthcoming article. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng, D., Tim, Y., Yu, J., Liu, W. Y. (2020). Actualizing big data analytics for smart cities: A cascading affordance study. International Journal of Information Management, 54, 102156. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- City Ostrava (2019, June 4). The Moravian-Silesia Region and the City of Ostrava will introduce their smart technologies. Retrieved from: https://www.msk.cz/cz/doprava/-moravskoslezsky-kraj-a-mesto-ostrava-predstavi-sve-chytre-technologie-129670/ [Google Scholar]
- Hříbal, J. (2020, April 17). Real numbers and consequences covid-19. How the virus hit tourism. Retrieved from: https://jan-hospitality.com/reaina-cisla-covid19-virus-zasahl-cestovni-ruch/ [Google Scholar]
- Machová, S. (2020, April 8). COVID impacts on tourism in detail. Retrieved from: https://tourdata.cz/dopady-covid/dopad-covid-19-na-cestovni-ruch-v-cr/ [Google Scholar]
- HK ČR. (2020, September 23). Tens of billions of crowns may be lost to companies and the state budget due to the coronavirus. Retrieved from: https://www.khkmsk.cz/desitky-miliard-korun-mohou-kvuli-koronaviru-tratit-firmy-i-statni-rozpocet/ [Google Scholar]
- ČTK (2020, September 16). There have already been 576 applications in the COVID accommodation scheme. Retrieved from: https://www.icot.cz/v-programu-covid-ubytovani-bylo-jiz-podano-576-zadosti/ [Google Scholar]
- Kupčíková, T. (2020, September 4). Analytics Effect Pandemic Covid-19. Retrieved from: https://tourdata.cz/dopady-covid/analyza-vlivu-pandemie-covid-19-na-konani-hromadnych-akci-na-uzemi-cr/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.