SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Global Impact of COVID 19 on Economy and Society|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- He, H., Harris, L. (2020). The impact of Covid-19 pandemic on corporate social responsibility and marketing philosophy. Journal of Business Research, 116, 176-182. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- OECD (2020). Tourism Policy Responses to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). OECD . Retrieved from: https://www.oecd.org/coronavirus/policy-responses/tourism-policy-responses-to-the-coronavirus-covid-19-6466aa20/ [Google Scholar]
- Penerliev, M., Petkov, V. (2020). Geodemographic Aspects of Covid-19. Espaço e Economia [Online], 18, https://journals.openedition.org/espacoeconomia/13444 [Google Scholar]
- Rivera, M. A. (2020). Hitting the reset button for hospitality research in times of crisis: Covid19 and beyond. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 87, 102528. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lew, A. A., Cheer, J. M., Haywood, M., Brouder, P., Salazar, N. B. (2020). Visions of travel and tourism after the global COVID-19 transformation of 2020. Tourism Geographies. 22(3), 455-466. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Newsome, D. (2020). The collapse of tourism and its impact on wildlife tourism destinations. Journal of Tourism Futures, Ahead-of-print. [Google Scholar]
- Crossley, E. (2020). Ecological grief generates desire for environmental healing in tourism after COVID-19. Tourism Geographies, 22(3), 536-546. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fennell, D. A. (2020). Technology and the sustainable tourist in the new age of disruption. Journal of Sustainable Tourism, Ahead-of-print. [Google Scholar]
- Sigala, M. (2020). Tourism and COVID-19: Impacts and implications for advancing and resetting industry and research. Journal of Business Research, 117, 312-321. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Naumov, N., Varadzhakova, D., Naydenov, A. (2020). Sanitation and hygiene as factors for choosing a place to stay: perceptions of the Bulgarian tourists. Anatolia, Ahead-of-print. [Google Scholar]
- Gössling, S., Scott, D., and Hall, C. M. (2020). Pandemics, tourism and global change: a rapid assessment of COVID-19. Journal of Sustainable Tourism, Ahead-of-print. [Google Scholar]
- Wen, J., Kozak, M., Yang, S., and Liu, F. (2020). COVID-19: potential effects on Chinese citizens’ lifestyle and preferences. Tourism Review, Ahead-of-print. [Google Scholar]
- Worldometer (2020). Coronavirus / Bulgaria. Worldometer. Retrieved from: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/bulgaria/ [Google Scholar]
- Bulgarian Employment Agency (2020). Monthly newsletters. Ministry of Labour and Social Policy. Retrieved from: https://www.az.government.bg/bg/stats/2/ [Google Scholar]
- Nikolov, A. (2020, May 29) Which sectors in Bulgaria lost the most employees due to the crisis? (in Bulgarian). Money.bg. Retrieved from: https://money.bg/economics/koi-sektori-v-balgariya-osvobodiha-nay-mnogo-sluzhiteli-zaradi-krizata.html [Google Scholar]
- Trend (2020, June). Attitudes of Bulgarians towards the coronavirus and conspiracy theories (in Bulgarian). Trend. Retrieved from: https://rctrend.bg/project [Google Scholar]
- Sheth, J. (2020). Impact of Covid-19 on consumer behavior: Will the old habits return or die? Journal of Business Research, 117, 280-283. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Curtin, R., Presser, S., Singer, E. (2000). The effects of response rate changes on the index of consumer sentiment. Public Opinion Quarterly, 64, 413-428. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ivanova, M., Ivanov, I. K., Ivanov, S. (2020). Travel behaviour after the pandemic: the case of Bulgaria. Anatolia, forthcoming article. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, J., Liu-Lastres, B., Ritchie, B. W., and Mills, D. J. (2019). Travellers’ self-protections against health risks: An application of the full Protection Motivation Theory, Annals of Tourism Research, 78, 102743. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MMGY Global (2020, May 4). COVID-19 Travel Insight Report, 4th May 2020. Retrieved from: https://www.mmgyglobal.com/covid-19-travel-insight-report/ [Google Scholar]
- Choufany, H. M. (2020, April 29) HVS COVID-19: Traveller and Hotel Guest Sentiment Findings Middle East. HVS. Retrieved from https://www.hvs.com/article/8766-hvs-covid-19-traveller-and-hotel-guest-sentiment-findings-middle-east [Google Scholar]
- Mediapool (2020, June 19). Queues on the border with Greece and Romania. Mediapool. Mediapool.bg. Retrieved from: https://www.mediapool.bg/opashki-na-granitsite-s-gartsiya-i-rumaniya-news308825.html [Google Scholar]
- TB Magazine (2020, July 15). Despite the pandemic, people are planning trips and vacations. Your business. Retrieved from: https://www.tbmagazine.net/statia/vpreki-pandemiyata-khorata-planirat-ptuvaniya-i-vakancii.html [Google Scholar]
- Peters, K., Peters, J., Peters, N. (2020). Visit People: Tourism Recovery after disaster. KPPM Strategy. Retrieved from http://kppm.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/KPPM-Tourism-Recovery-Lit-Review-4-4-20.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.