SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Decision-Making|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Gu, W. T., Zhou, S. M., Dong, Z. (2017). Does CEP Influence Corporate Value? Evidence from Chinese Manufacturing Enterprise. Journal of advanced computational intelligence and intelligent informatics, 21(6), 1102-1110. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kislingerová, E. (2001). Business valuation. Praha: C. H. Beck. [Google Scholar]
- International Valuation Standards Committee (2000). International Valuation Standards 2000. Pennsylvania State University. [Google Scholar]
- Act no. 382/2004 on experts, interpreters and translators, as amended. Retrieved from : https://www.slov-lex.sk/pravne-predpisy/SK/ZZ/2004/382/ [Google Scholar]
- Szilágyi, M., Sedláková, I. (2002). Economic and legal aspects of determining the general value of a company. University of Zilina. [Google Scholar]
- Na, W., Qian, R. (2017). Enterprise Value Evaluation: Application and Improvement based on Cash Flow Model and Economic Value Added Model. In Y. Huo & Z. Cheng (Eds.), Proceedings of the 2017 International Conference on Humanities Science, Management and Education Technology (HSMET 2017) (pp. 2352-5398). Taiyuan. Atlantis Press. [Google Scholar]
- Dong, Y. Q. (2018). Enterprise Value Evaluation Based on FCFF Model - A Case Analysis of Beixinyuan Company. In L. Liu, G. Ke & H. Davis (Eds.), Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Economics and Management, Education, Humanities and Social Sciences (EMEHSS 2018) (pp. 615-620). Wuhan. Atlantis Press. [Google Scholar]
- Bartošová, V. (2016). Optimal debt level as part of enterprise financial health prediction. International journal of applied business and economic research, 14(6), 3799-3806. [Google Scholar]
- Bartošová, V. (2017). The role of financial business accounting and its changes in managing financial analysis under Slovak conditions. International journal of applied business and economic research, 15(3), 119-126. [Google Scholar]
- Remenova, K, Kintler, J, Jankelova, N. (2020). The General Concept of the Revenue Model for Sustainability Growth. Sustainability, 12(16), 6635. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Act no. 431/2002 Coll. on accounting as amended. Retrieved from : https://www.slov-lex.sk/pravne-predpisy/SK/ZZ/2002/431/20060101.html [Google Scholar]
- Čorejová, T., Strenitzerová, M., Madleňáková, L., Majerčáková, M., Jankalová, M. (2010). Network economics. Žilina: University of Zilina. [Google Scholar]
- Shen, X., Ho, K. C., Yang, L. and Wang, L. F. S. (2020). Corporate social responsibility, market reaction and accounting conservatism. Kybernetes. [Google Scholar]
- Jankalova, M., Jankal, R. (2020). How to Characterize Business Excellence and Determine the Relation between Business Excellence and Sustainability. Sustainability, 12(15), 6198. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jankalova, M. (2013). Conceptions Based on Definition of Business Factors of Successfulness for the Support of Reaching the Excellence of Enterprise Subjects. In U, Al (Ed.), 1st World Congress on Administrative and Political Sciences (ADPOL) (pp. 531-535). Antalya. [Google Scholar]
- Akpanuko, E. E., Umoren, N. J. (2018). The influence of creative accounting on the credibility of accounting reports. Journal of Financial Reporting and Accounting, 16(2), 292-310. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lin, X. J., Palazzo, B., Yang, F. (2020). The risks of old capital age: Asset pricing implications of technology adoption. Journal of monetary economics, 115, 45-161. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Belo, F., Lin, X. J., Yang, F. (2019). External Equity Financing Shocks, Financial Flows, and Asset Prices. Review of financial studies, 32(9), 3500-3543. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Majdúchová, H., Rybárová, D., Siváková, B. (2016). Testing of own accounting model on a selected sample of companies in the pharmaceutical and steel industry in the Slovak Republic. Economics and Management, 13(1), 18-30. [Google Scholar]
- Corejova, T., Al Kassiri, M. (2015). The Power of Knowledge-Intensive Services. In G. Lee & G. Schaefer (Eds.), 4th International Conference on Social Sciences and Society (ICSSS 2015) (pp. 354-357). Paris. [Google Scholar]
- Svabova, L., Kramarova, K., Chutka, J., Strakova, L. (2020). Detecting earnings manipulation and fraudulent financial reporting in Slovakia. Oeconomia Copernicana, 11(3), 485-508. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Klieštik T. et al. (2019). Prediction of the financial health of enterprises in transition economies. Zilina: EDIS - ZU publishing center. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.