SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Decision-Making|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Svabova, L., Kramarova, K., Chutka, J., Strakova, L. (2020). Detecting earnings manipulation and fraudulent financial reporting in Slovakia. Oeconomia Copernicana, 11(3), 485-508. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kliestik, T., Valaskova, K., Lazaroiu, G., Kovacova, M., Vrbka, J. (2020). Remaining Financially Healthy and Competitive: The Role of Financial Predictors. Journal of Competitiveness, 12(1), 74-92. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kliestik, T., Misankova, M., Valaskova, K., Svabova, L. (2018). Bankruptcy prevention: new effort to reflect on legal and social changes. Science and Engineering Ethics, 24(2), 791-803. [Google Scholar]
- Raisova, M., Regaskova, M., Lazanyi, K. (2020). The financial transaction tax: an ANOVA assessment of selected EU countries. Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, 15(1), 29-48. [Google Scholar]
- Tuffnell, C., Kral, P., Durana, P., Krulicky, T. (2019). Industry 4.0-based Manufacturing Systems: Smart Production, Sustainable Supply Chain Networks, and Real-Time Process Monitoring. Journal of Self-Governance and Management Economics, 7(2), 7–12. [Google Scholar]
- Sumiyana, S. (2020). Different characteristics of the aggregate of accounting earnings between developed and developing countries: Evidence for predicting future GDP. Journal of International Studies, 13(1), 58-80. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Klein, A., Speckbacher, G. (2020). Does Using Accounting Data in Performance Evaluations Spoil Team Creativity? The Role of Leadership Behavior. Accounting Review, 95(4), 313-330. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rowland, Z., Krulicky, T., Oliinyk, O. (2020). Capital cost quantification model in business activity planning: the evidence of the middle Europe countries. Ekonomicko-manazerske spektrum, 14(1), 30-42. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kovacova, M., Kliestik, T., Valaskova, K., Durana, P., Juhaszova, Z. (2019). Systematic review of variables applied in bankruptcy prediction models of Visegrad group countries. Oeconomia Copernicana, 10(4), 743-772. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pisar, P., Bilkova, D. (2019). Controlling as a tool for SME management with an emphasis on innovations in the context of Industry 4.0. Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, 14(4), 763-785. [Google Scholar]
- Taherinia, M., Tavakoli, N., Tavakoli, F. (2018). The Impact of Creative Accounting on the Probability of Fraud in the Companies Accepted in the Tehran Stock Exchange. Industrial Engineering and Management Systems, 17(4), 709-718. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Akpanuko, E.E., Umoren, N.J. (2018). The influence of creative accounting on the credibility of accounting reports. Journal of Financial Reporting and Accounting, 16(2), 292-310. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Parker, J., Ang, L., Koslow, S. (2018). The Creative Search for an Insight in Account. Journal of Advertising, 47(3), 237-254. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Remenaric, B., Kenfelja, I., Mijoc, I. (2018). Creative Accounting-motives, techniques and possibilities of prevention. Ekonomski Vjesnik, 31(1), 193-199. [Google Scholar]
- Griffiths, I. (1995). New Creative Accounting: How to Make Your Profits What You Want Them to Be. Palgrave MacMillan. [Google Scholar]
- Naser, K. (1994). Creative Financial Accounting: Its Nature and Use. Hemel Hempstead: of Accounting and Economics, 17, 281–308. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Drabkova, Z. (2016). Models of detection of manipulated financial statements as part of the internal control system of the entity. ACRN Oxford Journal of Finance and Risk Perspectives, 5(1), 230-238. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.