SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Decision-Making|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Behun, M., Gavurova, B., Tkacova, A., Kotaskova, A. (2018). The Impact of the Manufacturing Industry in the Economic Cycle of European Union Countries. Journal of Competitiveness, 10(1), 23-39. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lyakina, M., Marianne Sh., Podhorska, I. (2019). Networked and Integrated Urban Technologies in Internet of Things-enabled Smart Sustainable Cities. Geopolitics, History, and International Relations, 11(2), 62-68. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abadia, M. G., Lin, J. (2018). Nonprofit cost analysis Toolkit: Six steps to finding the true costs of programs. The Bridgespan Group. [Google Scholar]
- Cabral S., Mahoney, J. T., McGahab, A. M. (2019). Value creation and value appropriation in public and nonprofit organizations. Stragegic management Jurnal, 40(4), 465-475. [Google Scholar]
- Lai, M. J., Tang, L. Y. (2019). How non-profit organization contribute to change: developing new 2.0 Taiwan dementia plan in response to the WHO global action plan. International psychogeriatrics, 31(1), 149-149. [Google Scholar]
- Valjašková, V. Klieštiková, J. (2019). The main aspects of brand portfolio management. In M. L. Simic & B. Crnkovic (Eds.), Proceedings of the 8th International Scientific Symposium Economy of Eastern Croatia – Vision and Growth (pp. 1253-1260). Osijek, Croatia: Medunarodni Znanstveni Simpozij Gospodarstvo Istocne Hrvatske-Jucer Danas Sutra. [Google Scholar]
- Rebetak, F., Bartosova, V. (2019). Non-profit organizations in the conditions of Slovakia. SHS Web of Conferences, 74, 05020. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Mazanec, J., Bartošová, V. (2019). Financial vulnerability of non-profit organizations in the Slovak Republic. In K. S. Soliman (Ed.), Education excellence and innovation management through Vision 2020: Proceedings of the 33rd International business information management association conference (pp. 1051-1066). Granada, Spain: IBIMA. [Google Scholar]
- Gajanová, Ľ. (2015). The proposal of competitive intelligence model for enterprises in the Slovak republic as a prerequisite for sustainable development in a global environment. In T. Kliestik (Ed.), Proceedings of the Globalization and its socio-economic consequences: 15th international scientific conference, Part I. (pp. 135-143). Zilina: University of Zilina. [Google Scholar]
- Michalková, L., Klieštik, T. (2017). Optimizing the selection of investment projects based on adjusted net present value. In G. Lee (Ed.), Proceedings of the 5th International conference on applied social science, Part I (298-304). Bellflower: Information engineering research institute. [Google Scholar]
- Mularz, C. M. (2014). Analytics for Nonprofits. Encyclopaedia of Business Analytics and Optimization, 115-123. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dobrovič, J., Kmeco, L., Gallo, P., Gallo jr., P. (2019). Implications of the Model EFQM as a Strategic Management Tool in Practice: A Case of Slovak Tourism Sector. Journal of Tourism and Services, 10(18), 47-62. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Klieštiková, J. Moravčíková, D. (2017). The power of giving back: Case study of Slovak Republic. In H. Zhang (Ed.), Proceedings of the 4th International conference on Economic, Business Management and Education Inovation (EBMEI 2017) (pp. 15-20). Casablanca, Morocco: Lecture Notes in Management Science. [Google Scholar]
- Nadanyiova, M., Durana, P. (2019). Corporate social responsibility as a brand value-enhancing tool. In M. L. Simic, B. Crnkovic (Eds.), Proceedings of the 8th International Scientific Symposium Economy of Eastern Croatia – Vision and Growth (pp. 1225-1237). Osijek, Croatia: Medunarodni Znanstveni Simpozij Gospodarstvo Istocne Hrvatske-Jucer Danas Sutra. [Google Scholar]
- Miller, H. (2003, March 21). Hidden in Plain Sight: Understanding Nonprofit Capital Structure. The nonprofit Quarterly. http://www.nonprofitfinancefund.org-/report/hidden-plain-sight-understandingnonprofit-capital-structure [Google Scholar]
- Turcotte, M. (2015). Spotlight on Canadians: Results from the General Social Survey. Volunteering and charitable giving in Canada. http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/89-652-x/89-652-x2015001-eng.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Samuel, D., Vilardo, N. Isani, S. (2019). Readability assessment of online gynecologic oncology patient education materials from major governmental, non-profit and pharmaceutical organizations. Gynecologic oncology, 154(3), 616-621. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Leber, A. I., Borocki, J., Radisic, J., Slusarczyk, B. (2017). Fostering Alliances with Customers for the Sustainable Product Creation. Sustainability, 10(9), 3204. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.