SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Decision-Making|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Wentling, R. M., Palma‐ Rivas, N. (2000). Current status of diversity initiatives in selected multinational corporations. Human Resource Development Quarterly, 11(1), 35-60. [Google Scholar]
- Bryan, J. H. (1999). The Diversity Imperative Managing people welt is the top priority. Executive Excellence, 16, 6-6. [Google Scholar]
- Torres, C., Bruxelles, M. (1992). Capitalizing on global diversity. HR Magazine, 37, 30-30. [Google Scholar]
- Allen, R., Dawson, G., Wheatley, K., White, C. S. (2004). Diversity Practices: Learning Responses for Modern Organisation. Development and Learning in Organisations: An Int. J, 18(6), 13-15. [Google Scholar]
- Köllen, T. (2019). Diversity management: A critical review and agenda for the future. Journal of Management Inquiry, Article Number 1056492619868025. [Google Scholar]
- Foldy, E. (2002). Managing diversity: power and identity in organizations. In I. Aaltio and A. J. Mills (Eds.), Gender, identity and the culture of organizations (pp. 92–112). London: Routledge. [Google Scholar]
- Dennissen, M., Benschop, Y., van den Brink, M. (2019). Diversity networks: networking for equality?. British Journal of Management, 30(4), 966-980. [Google Scholar]
- Cox, T. H., & Blake, S. (1991). Managing cultural diversity: Implications for organizational competitiveness. Academy of Management Perspectives, 5(3), 45-56. [Google Scholar]
- Otaye-Ebede, L. (2019). Antecedents and outcomes of managing diversity in a UK context: test of a mediation model. The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 30(18), 2605-2627. [Google Scholar]
- Watson, W. E., Kumar, K., Michaelsen, L. K. (1993). Cultural diversity’s impact on interaction process and performance: Comparing homogeneous and diverse task groups. Academy of management journal, 36(3), 590-602. [Google Scholar]
- Saona, P., Muro, L., San Martín, P. (2018, June). Board of Director Gender Diversity and Its Impact on Earnings Management: An Empirical Analysis for Selected European Firms. 31st Australasian Finance and Banking Conference. [Google Scholar]
- Bernile, G., Bhagwat, V., Yonker, S. (2018). Board diversity, firm risk, and corporate policies. Journal of Financial Economics, 127(3), 588-612. [Google Scholar]
- Hassan, R., & Marimuthu, M. (2017). Does corporate diversity really matter in the plantation sector? Empirical evidence from a world Islamic leading country and market reaction. International Journal of Financial Studies, 5(3), 17. [Google Scholar]
- Jebran, K., Chen, S., & Zhang, R. (2020). Board diversity and stock price crash risk. Research in International Business and Finance, 51, Article Number 101122. [Google Scholar]
- Graafland, J. (2020). Women in management and sustainable development of SMEs: Do relational environmental management instruments matter?. Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management. [Google Scholar]
- White, R. D. (1999). Managing the diverse organization: the imperative for a new multicultural paradigm. Public Administration & Management: An Interactive Journal, 4(4), 469-493. [Google Scholar]
- Goetz, S.J. (2001). Workforce diversity, Emporia State University. [Google Scholar]
- Vaske, J. J., Beaman, J., Sponarski, C. C. (2017). Rethinking internal consistency in Cronbach’s alpha. Leisure Sciences, 39(2), 163-173. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.