SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Decision-Making|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Abughniem, M. S., Hamdan, A. (2019). Corporate sustainability as an antecedent to the financial performance: an empirical study. Polish Journal of Management Studies, 20(2), 35-44. [Google Scholar]
- Svabova, L., Valaskova, K., Durana, P., Kliestik, T. (2020). Dependency Analysis Between Various Profit Measures and Corporate Total Assets for Visegrad Group’s Business Entities. Organizacija, 53(1), 80-90. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Silva, D. F. D., Ferreira, L., De Almeida-Filho, A.T. (2020). A new preference disaggregation TOPSIS approach applied to sort corporate bonds based on financial statements and expert’s assessment. Expert systems with applications, 152, 113369. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kramarova, K., Valaskova, K. (2020). Application of Chosen Fraudulent Detection Technique in the Slovak Business Environment. In SHS Web of Conferences, 74, 01019. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Onuferova, E., Cabinova, V., Dzurov Vargova, T. (2020). Analysis of modern methods for increasing and managing the financial prosperity of businesses in the context of performance: a case study of the tourism sector in Slovakia. Oeconomia Copernicana, 11(1), 95-116. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Amir, E., Kama, I., Livnat, J. (2011). Conditional versus unconditional persistence of RNOA components: implications for valuation. Review of accounting studies, 16(2), 302-327. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tran, D. V. (2020). Bank earnings management and dividend policy under agency problem contexts. Annals of financial economics, 15(2), 2050005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rahman, A., Rozsa, Z., Cepel, M. (2018). Trade Credit and Bank Finance – Evidence from the Visegrad Group. Journal of Competitiveness, 10(3), 132–148. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ayu, M., Gamayuni, R. R., Urbanski, M. (2020). The impact of environmental and social costs disclosure on financial performance mediating by earning management. Polish Journal of Management Studies, 21(1), 74-86. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sumiyana, S. (2020). Different characteristics of the aggregate of accounting earnings between developed and developing countries: Evidence for predicting future GDP. Journal of international studies, 13(1), 58-80. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dominguez, K. M. E. (2019) Stabilization or Manipulation?. US Treasury Approach Policy Identification, 1-30. [Google Scholar]
- Khuong, N. V., Liem, N. T., Minh, M. T. H. (2020). Earnings management and cash holdings: Evidence from energy firms in Vietnam. Journal of international studies, 13(1), 247-261. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Valaskova, K., Spuchlakova, E., Adamko, P. (2015). Non-parametric bootstrap method in risk management. Procedia Economics and Finance, 24, 701-709. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Siekelova, A., Podhorska, I. (2020). Earnings Indicators under the Condition of Globalization. In SHS Web of Conferences, 74, 01031. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Kovacova, M., Kliestik, T., Valaskova, K., Durana, P., Juhaszova, Z. (2019). Systematic review of variables applied in bankruptcy prediction models of Visegrad group countries. Oeconomia Copernicana, 10(4), 743-772. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Purayil, P. V., Lokuse, P. J. J. (2020). Ownership dilution and earnings management: evidence from Indian IPOs. Managerial finance, 46(3), 344-359. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hollowell, J. C., Kollar, B., Vrbka, J., Kovalova, E. (2019). Cognitive Decision-Making Algorithms for Sustainable Manufacturing Processes in Industry 4.0: Networked, Smart, and Responsive Devices. Economics, Management, and Financial Markets, 14(4), 9–15. [Google Scholar]
- Svabova, L., Kramarova, K., Chutka, J., Strakova, L. (2020). Detecting earnings manipulation and fraudulent financial reporting in Slovakia. Oeconomia Copernicana, 11(3), 485-508. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.