SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Decision-Making|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Khanh, M. T. H, Thu, P. A. (2019). The effect of financial leverage on real and accrual-based earnings management in Vietnamese firms. Economics and Sociology, 12(4), 299-312. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Durana, P., Valaskova, K., Chlebikova, D., Krastev, V., Atanasova, I. (2020). Heads and Tails of Earnings Management: Quantitative Analysis in Emerging Countries. Risks, 8(2), 57. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Onuferova, E., Cabinova, V., Dzurov Vargova, T. (2020). Analysis of modern methods for increasing and managing the financial prosperity of businesses in the context of performance: a case study of the tourism sector in Slovakia. Oeconomia Copernicana, 11(1), 95-116. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Siekelova, A., Podhorska, I. (2020). Earnings Indicators under the Condition of Globalization. SHS Web of Conferences, 74, 01031. [Google Scholar]
- Khuong, N. V., Liem, N. T., Minh, M. T. H. (2020). Earnings management and cash holdings: Evidence from energy firms in Vietnam. Journal of International Studies, 13(1), 247-261. [Google Scholar]
- Svabova, L., Kramarova, K., Chutka, J., Strakova, L. (2020). Detecting earnings manipulation and fraudulent financial reporting in Slovakia. Oeconomia Copernicana, 11(3), 485-508. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kramarova, K., Valaskova, K. (2020). Application of Chosen Fraudulent Detection Technique in the Slovak Business Environment. In SHS Web of Conferences, 74, 01019. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Chen, M. CH., Sheng, CH. W. (2013). Workplace Spirituality and Earnings Management Motivations. International Journal of Business and Information, 8(2), 267-298. [Google Scholar]
- Healy, P. (1985). The impact of bonus Schemes on the selection of accounting principles. Journal of Accounting and Economics, 7(1-3), 85-107. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rahman, M., Moniruzzaman, M., Sharif, J. (2013, September 9). Techniques, Motives and Controls of Earnings Management. http://www.significance.co.uk/index.php/JASR/article/view/198/200 [Google Scholar]
- Kovacova, M., Kliestik, T., Valaskova, K., Durana, P., Juhaszova, Z. (2019). Systematic review of variables applied in bankruptcy prediction models of Visegrad group countries. Oeconomia Copernicana, 10(4), 743-772. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sweeney, A. P. (1994). Debt-covenant violations and managers’ accounting responses. Journal of Accounting and Economics, 17(3), 281-308. [Google Scholar]
- Watts, R., Zimmerman, J. (1986). Positive accounting theory. Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey: Prentice Hall. [Google Scholar]
- Ayu, M., Gamayuni, R. R., Urbanski, M. (2020). The impact of environmental and social costs disclosure on financial performance mediating by earning management. Polish Journal of Management Studies, 21(1), 74-86. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fogel-Yaari, H. Ronen, J. (2020). Earnings management strategies for meeting or beating expectations. Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, 39(1), 1-20. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ozili, P. K. (2017). Earnings management in interconnected networks: a perspective. Journal of Economic and Administrative Science, 33(2), 150-163. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wroblewski, D. R. (2016). The complex vision on the earnings management: the evidence from Eastern European countries. Zaragoza: Universidad de Zaragoza. [Google Scholar]
- Rahman, M., Moniruzzaman, M., Sharif, J. (2012, September 9). Techniques, Motives and Controls of Earnings Management. https://www.jitbm.com/11th%20Volume/rehman.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.