SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Financial Management and Financial Markets|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Chase-Dunn, C., Kawano, Y., Brewer, B.D. (2000). Trade globalization since 1795: Waves of integration in the world-system. American Sociological Review, 65(1), 77–95. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Witt, M.A. (2019). De-globalization: Theories, predictions, and opportunities for international business research. Journal of International Business Studies, 50(7), 1053–1077. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Coeurderoy, R., Murray, G. (2008).Regulatory environments and the location decision: Evidence from the early foreign market entries of new-technology-based firms. Location of International Business Activities. Journal of International Business Studies, 39(4), 670-687. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Verbeke, A., Coeurderoy, R., Matt, T. (2018). The future of international business research on corporate globalization that never was. Journal of International Business Studies, 49(9), 1101–1112. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Buckley, P.J., Ghauri, P.N. (2004). Globalisation, economic geography and the strategy of multinational enterprises. Journal of International Business Studies, 35(2), 81–98. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Petricevic, O., Teece, D.J. (2019). The structural reshaping of globalization: Implications for strategic sectors, profiting from innovation, and the multinational enterprise. Journal of International Business Studies, 50(9), 1487–1512. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Caligiuri, P., De Cieri, H., Minbaeva, D., Verbeke, A., Zimmermann, A. (2020). International HRM insights for navigating the COVID-19 pandemic: Implications for future research and practice. Journal of International Business Studies, 51(5), 697–713. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mironova, M., Markova, S., Zapparova, Z., Kameneva, E. (2018). Contents and Ways of Organizational-Financial Risks Reduction among Managing Subjects in Housing and Utility Service. Helix, 8(1), 2522-2526. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thompson, H. (2020, April 23). Low demand for oil isn´t good news. It could cause a financial crisis. The Guardian. https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/apr/23/low-demand-oil-financial-crisis-us-debt-global-economy [Google Scholar]
- Joo, K., Suh, J.H., Lee. D., Ahn, K. (2020, July 30).Impact of the global financial crisis on the crude oil market. Energy Strategy Reviews. URL:https://http//www.elsevier.com/locate/esr. [Google Scholar]
- Ambrose, J. (2020, October 08). Opec rejects projection that global demand for oil has peaked. The Guardian. https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/oct/08/opec-rejects-projection-that-global-demand-for-oil-has-peaked. [Google Scholar]
- Federal state statistics service of the Russian Federation. Official statistics. https://rosstat.gov.ru/folder/10705. [Google Scholar]
- Verbeke, A. (2013). International Business Strategy. Cambridge University Press. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aitchison, G., Cooper, L. (2020, June, 24). Coronavirus and the crisis of globalisation: dangers and answers. OpenDemocracy. https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/can-europe-make-it/coronavirus-and-crisis-globalisation-dangers-and-answers/. [Google Scholar]
- Mayer, F., Gereffi, G. (2010). Regulation and Economic Globalization: Prospects and Limits of Private Governance. Cambridge University Press, Business and Politics, 12(3), 1-25. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mironova, M., Bushueva, A. (2019). Creativity as a professional skill of the manager in the era of globalization. Ad Alta: Journal Of Interdisciplinary Research, 9(2), 37-40. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.