SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Financial Management and Financial Markets|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Armstrong, M., Stephens, T. (2005). A Handbook of Empleyee Reward Management and Practice. London: Kogan Page Limited. [Google Scholar]
- Pfeffer, J. (1998). Six dangerous myths about pay. Harvard business review, 76(3), 109-120. [Google Scholar]
- Gupta, N., & Shaw, J. D. (1998). Let the evidence speak: financial incentives are effective!!. Compensation & Benefits Review, 30(2), 26-32. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gupta, N., & Jenkins Jr, G. D. (1996). The Politics of Pay: Who gets what is often a matter of who is the better game player than of who really deserves more pay. You cannot overlook political dynamics if you want your company’s compensation system to be effective. Compensation & Benefits Review, 28(2), 23-30. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lawler, E. E. (1990). Strategic Pay: Aligning Organizational Strategies and Pay Systems. San Franciso: Jossey-Bass. [Google Scholar]
- Klontz, B. T., Bivens, A., Klontz, P. T., Wada, J., Kahler, R. (2008). The treatment of disordered money behaviors: Results of an open clinical trial. Psychological Services, 5(3), 295–308. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dew, J. P., Stewart, R. (2012). A fnancial issue, a relationship issue, or both? Examining the predictors of marital fnancial confict. Journal of Financial Therapy, 3(1), 4. [Google Scholar]
- Selenko, E., Batinic, B. (2011). Beyond debt. A moderator analysis of the relationship between perceived fnancial strain and mental health. Social Science & Medicine, 73(12), 1725–1732. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sweet, E., Nandi, A., Adam, E. K., McDade, T. W. (2013). The high price of debt: Household fnancial debt and its impact on mental and physical health. Social Science & Medicine, 91, 94–100. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Loban, Heron. (2011). Indigenous Consumers, Financial Stress and Emotional Wellbeing. Aboriginal, 35(6), 14-16. [Google Scholar]
- MCCOY, M. (2020). Introduction to the Special Issue on the Intersection of Finances and Overall Well-Being. Contemporary Family Therapy: An International Journal, 42(1), 2-4. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Syrén, S. M., Kokko, K., Pulkkinen, L., Pehkonen, J. (2020). Income and Mental Well-Being: Personality Traits as Moderators. Journal of Happiness Studies. 21(2), 547-571. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lucas, L., Vanderhei, J. (2019). Employer Approaches to Financial Wellbeing Solutions. EBRI Issue Brief, (491), 6-33. [Google Scholar]
- Benitez, M., Peccei, R., Medina F. J. (2019). Employee well-being profiles and service quality: a unit-level analysis using a multilevel latent profile approach. European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology, 28(6), 859-872. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Peccei, R. E., Van de Voorde, F. C., & Van Veldhoven, M. J. P. M. (2013). HRM, well-being and performance: A theoretical and empirical review. HRM & performance, 15-46. [Google Scholar]
- Hager, F. W. (2018). The Links between Meaningfulness of Work, Work-Engagement and mental Well-Being. In 14th Annual International Bata Conference for Ph. D. Students and Young Researchers, 76-94. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Passmore, J. (2019). Mindfulness in organizations (Part 2): a practitioners’ guide to applying mindfulness-based approaches in leadership development, workplace wellbeing and coaching. Industrial and commercial training, 51(3), 165-173. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ghazali, M. S., Alwi, S. F. S., Aziz, N. N. A., Hazudin, S. F. (2020). Pathway to Financial Well-being: A review on the role of psychological factors. Environment-Behaviour proceedings Journal, 5(13), 55-61. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Celma, D., Martinez-Garcia, E., Raya, J. M. (2018). Socially responsible HR practices and their effects on employees’ wellbeing: Empirical evidence from Catalonia, Spain. European Research on Management and Business Economics, 24(2), 82-89. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Y. P., Cooper, C. L. Tarba, S. Y. (2019). Resilience, wellbeing and HRM: a multidisciplinary perspective. International Journal of Human Resource Management, 30(8), 1227-1238. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bui, H. T. M., Liu, G., Ko, W. W., Curtis, A. (2020). Harmonious workplace climate and employee altruistic behavior: from social exchange perspective. International Journal of Manpower, 1-34. [Google Scholar]
- Koiol, W., Mikos, A. (2020). The measurement of human capital as an alternative method of job evaluation for purposes of remuneration. Central European Journal of Operations Research, 28(2), 589-599. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Polakova, G. (2020). Evaluation of Globally Operating Salesforce Staff by Multiple Attribute Decision Making Methods. In International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy, 74, 06025. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.