SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Financial Management and Financial Markets|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Baumann, O., Eggers, J.P., Stieglitz, N. (2019). Colleagues and Competitors : How Internal Social Comparisons Shape Organizational Search and Adaptation. Administrative Science Quarterly, 64(2), 275-309. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Borovska, T. N. (2014a). Optimal aggregation of production systems with parametric connections. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 4(11(70)), 9–19. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Iannone, R., Nenni, M.E. (2013). Managing OEE to optimize factory performance. In : INTECH (pp. A33-A36). Croatia : Open Access Publisher. [Google Scholar]
- Gradisar, D., Zorzut, S., Jovan, V. (2008). Model-based Production Control. Automatika, 49(3-4), 151-158. [Google Scholar]
- Gupta, A.K., Garg, R.K. (2012) OEE improvement by TPMimplementation: a case study. International Journal of IT, Engineering and Applied Sciences Research, 1(1), 115–124. [Google Scholar]
- Kutac, J., Janovska, K., Samolejova, A., Besta, P., Vilamova, S., Voznakova, I. (2013). The Impact of Production Capacity Utilization on Metallurgical Companies Financing. METABK, 52(1), 135-137. [Google Scholar]
- Lyytimäki, J., Salo, H. Lepenies, R., Büttner, L., Mustajoki, J. (2020). Risks of producing and using indicators of sustainable development goals. Sustainable development, Early Access. [Google Scholar]
- Marshall, V.B., Brouthers, L.E., Keig, D.L. (2020). RIMS : A new approach to measuring firm internationalization. Journal of International Business Studies, 51, 1133-1141. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Muchiri, P., Pintelon, L. (2008). Performance measurement using overal equipment effectiveness (OEE): literature review and practical application discussion. International Journal of Production Research, 46(13), 3517–3535. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Parida, A., Kumar, U., Galar, D., Stenström, C. (2015). Performance measurement and management formaintenance: a literature review. Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, 21(1), 2–33. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rylkova, Z., Stelmach, K., Vlcek, P. (2018). Overall Equipment Effectiveness Within Counterfactual Impact Evaluation Concept. Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, 64(SI), 29-40. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sarta, A., Durand, R., Vergne, JP (2020). Organizational Adaptation. Journal of Management, 24, 1011-1025. [Google Scholar]
- Siggelkow, N. (2002). Evolution toward Fit. Administrative Science Quarterly, 47(1), 125-159. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sonmez, V., Testik, M.C. (2017). Using accurately measured production amounts to obtain calibration curve corrections of production line speed and stoppage duration consisting of measurement errors. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 88(9-12), 3257-3263. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sun, H., Yam, R., Wai-Keung, N.G. (2003). The implementation and evaluation of total productive maintenance (TPM)—an action case study in a Hong Kong manufacturing company. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 22(3–4), 224–228. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tsarouhas, P.H. (2013). Equipment performance evaluation in a production plant of traditional Italian cheese. International Journal of Production Research, 51(19), 5897– 5907. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Weber, A. (2018). Smart Manufacturing Stakeholders and Their Requirements. In : e-Manufacturing and Design Collaboration Symposium (pp. 1-3). Taiwan : IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Zammori, F. (2015). Fuzzy overall equipment effectiveness (FOEE): capturing performance fluctuations through LR fuzzy numbers. Production Planning & Control, 26(6), 451–466. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.