SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Innovation and Investment on Industry 4.0|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Janevic, M., Wikenbach, M., (2020). Characterizing urban last-mile distribution strategies in mature and e,erging e-commerce markets. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 133(2020), 164-196. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lu, SH., Suzuki, Y., Clottey, T. (2020). The Last Mile: Managing Driver Helper Dispatching for Package Delivery Services. Journal of Business Logistics, 41(3), 206-221. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ko, S. Y., Sari, R. P., Makhmudov, M., Ko, C. S. (2020). Collaboration Model for Service Clustering in Last-Mile Delivery. Sustainability, 12(14), 5844. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Schwerdfeger, S., Boysen, N. (2020). Optimizing the changing locations of mobile parcel lockers in mile distribution. European Journal of Operational Research, 285(3), 1077-1094. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang, X. Q., Yuen, K. F., Wong, Y. D., Teo, C. C. (2020). E-consumer adoption of innovative last-mile logistics services: A comparison of behavioural models. Total Quality Management and Business Excellence, 31(11-12), 1381-1407. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Urzua-Morales, J. G., Sepulveda-Rojas, J. P., Alfaro, M., Fuertes, G., Ternero, R., Vargas, M. (2020). Logistic Modeling of the Last Mile: Case Study Santiago, Chile. Sustainability, 12(2), 648. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Open Data Science. (2019, October 14). AI as the Ultimate Disrupter in Logistics: How to Manage Last-Mile Costss? Medium. Retrieved from: https://medium.com/@ODSC/ai-as-the-ultimate-disrupter-in-logistics-how-to-manage-last-mile-costs-c4874e8f2ea0 [Google Scholar]
- Goyal, A., Aneja, R. (2020). Artificial intelligence and income inequality: Do technological changes and worker´s position matter? Journal of Public Affairs, 20(3), 1-10. [Google Scholar]
- Frankenfield, J. (2020, March 13). Artificial Intelligence (AI). Investopedia. Retrieved from: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/artificial-intelligence-ai.asp [Google Scholar]
- Coiera, E. (2019). The Last Mile: Where Artificial Intelligence Meets Reality. Journal of Medical Internet Research, 21(11), 1-4. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Copeland, BJ. (2020, August 11). Artificial intelligence. Britannica. Retrieved from: https://www.britannica.com/technology/artificial-intelligence [Google Scholar]
- Rodriguez-Bustelo, C., Batista-Foguet, J. M., Serlavos, R. (2020). Debating the Future of Work: The Perception and Reaction of the Spanish Workforce to Digitization and Automation Technologies. Frontiers in Psychology, 11, 11-1. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hemphill, T. A. (2019). Prediction Machines: The Simple Economics of Artificial Intelligence, Boston. Journal of General Management, 45(1), 50-51. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Telluru, P. (2019, November 22). How AI is Transforming Last Mile Delivery. ShipConsole. Retrieved from: https://shipconsole.com/shipping-automation-last-mile-delivery/ [Google Scholar]
- Meade, J. (2019. February 7). How AI Could Help Solve the Last Mile Delivery Problem. Medium. Retrieved from: https://medium.com/datadriveninvestor/how-ai-could-help-solve-the-last-mile-delivery-problem-f01823d0cd30 [Google Scholar]
- Tu, W., Li, Q. Q., Fang, Z. X., Zhou, B. D. (2015). A Novel Spatial-Temporal Voronoi Diagram-Based Heuristic Approach for Large-Scale Vehicle Routing Optimization with Time Constraints. ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information, 4(4), 2019-2044. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kedia, R. K., Naick, B. K. (2017). Review of Vehicel Route Optimisation. In Proceedings of the 2nd international conference on intelligent transporatation engineering (ICITE) (pp. 57-61). Singapore: Singapore. [Google Scholar]
- How AI Can Improve Sustainability in Last-Mile Delivery. Transmetrics. Retrieved from: https://transmetrics.eu/blog/how-artificial-intelligence-can-improve-sustainability-in-last-mile-delivery/ [Google Scholar]
- Norman, H. (2018, December 17). SingPost integrates LogiNext´s AI to LaMP logistics platform. ParcelandPostalTechnologyInternational. Retrieved from: https://www.parcelandpostaltechnologyinternational.com/news/technology/singpost-integrates-loginexts-ai-to-lamp-logistics-platform.html [Google Scholar]
- Urquhart, D. (2018, December 11). SingPost integrates AI into its Southeast Asia-wide logistics platform. Asiacargobuzz. Retrieved from: https://asiacargobuzz.com/2018/12/11/singpost-integrates-ai-into-its-southeast-asia-wide-logistics-platform/ [Google Scholar]
- Abraham, Aji. (2020, January 16). How Technology is Improving Last-Mile Delivery in 2020. Mystory. Retrieved from: https://yourstory.com/mystory/technology-improving-last-mile-delivery-2020 [Google Scholar]
- KPC-Group, s.r.o. (2019, November 11) Top 10 strategických technologických trendov pre rok 2020. Pcrevue. Retrieved from: https://www.pcrevue.sk/a/Top-10-strategickych-technologickych-trendov-pre-rok-2020 [Google Scholar]
- Madlenakova, L., Matuskova, M., Madlenak, R., Rudawska, A., Rybicka, I. (2018). Solutions of the Roller Conveyor in Terms of Logistics Provider. Advances in Science and Technology-research Journal, 12(4), 1-9. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Uzzaman, A. (2019, December 30). 10 technology trends that will impact our lives in 2020. VentureBeat. Retrieved from: https://venturebeat.com/2019/12/30/10-technology-trends-that-will-impact-our-lives-in-2020/ [Google Scholar]
- Corejova, T., Al Kassiri, M. (2016). Knowledge as the Key to the Global Cooperation and Its Important Role Among Nations. In G. Lee (Ed.), Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Power and Energy Systems PES 2016 (pp. 181-183). Thailand: Bangkok. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.