SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Corporate Social Responsibility and Consumer Claims|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Zaraichenko, I. A. (2013). Innovation networks as a tool to increase the innovative level of composite materials production. Bulletin of Kazan Technological University, 3, 248-252. [Google Scholar]
- Schumpeter, J. (1934). The theory of economic development. Harvard: Cambridge. [Google Scholar]
- Eremeev, S. G., Kurochkin, A. V. (2014). Modern theories of public policy and management. St. Petersburg: Publishing house RCAA. [Google Scholar]
- Kastrinos, N., Weber, K. (2020). Sustainable development goals in the research and innovation policy of the European Union. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 157(C). [Google Scholar]
- Blumel, C. (2020). Innovations in innovation policy: Reconstructing the emergence, legitimation and dynamics of cluster policies in Germany. Innovation-the European Journal of Social Science Research, 1-27. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Teets, J. C., Noesselt, N. (2020). The state of the field for governance and policy innovation in China. Journal of Chinese Governance, 1-6. [Google Scholar]
- Yan, Y. Y., Wu, Z. C. (2020). Regional innovation distribution and its dynamic evolution: Policy impact and spillover effect-Based on the perspective of innovation motivation. Plos One, 15(7). [Google Scholar]
- Aleinikov, A.V., Kurochkin, A.V., Mal’tseva, D.A. (2018). The information efficiency of new knowledge production in the era of network communications. Scientific and Technical Information Processing, 45(1), 22-27. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Douglas, D., Radicic, D. (2020). Network additionality and policy mix of regional and national public support for innovation. Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 1-25. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Binder, P. (2020). Impacts of network relationships on absorptive capacity in the context of innovation. Service Industries Journal, 40(13-14), 974-1002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Arranz, N., Arroyabe, M. F., Schumann, M. (2020). The role of NPOs and international actors in the national innovation system: A network-based approach. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 159. [Google Scholar]
- Argyres, N., Rios, L. A., Silverman, B. S. (2020). Organizational change and the dynamics of innovation: Formal R&D structure and intrafirm inventor networks. Strategic Management Journal, 41(11), 2015-2049. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Inigo, E. A., Ritala, P., Albareda, L. (2019). Networking for sustainability: Alliance capabilities and sustainability-oriented innovation. Industrial Marketing Management, 89, 550-565. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The MIT community. Retrieved from: https://web.mit.edu/about/, last accessed 2020/05/10. [Google Scholar]
- European Institute of Innovation and Technology. Knowledge and Innovation Communities. Retrieved from: https://eit.europa.eu/our-communities/eit-innovation-communities, last accessed 2020/05/10. [Google Scholar]
- The policy of the Russian regions innovative development in the context of the economy sanctions regime. (2019). Collective monograph / ed. Kurochkin A.V. St. Petersburg: Publishing House of the Russian Academy of Arts. [Google Scholar]
- Castells, M., Himanen, P. (2002). Information society and welfare state: Finnish model. Moscow: Logos. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Global Innovation Policy Center (GIPC). Inspiring Tomorrow: U.S. International IP Index. Retrieved from: https://www.theglobalipcenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/023593_GIPC_IP_Index_2019_4Pager.pdf, last accessed 2020/05/10. [Google Scholar]
- The Canada’s Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC IRAP). Retrieved from: https://nrc.canada.ca/en/support-technology-innovation/about-nrc-industrial-research-assistance-program, last accessed 2020/05/10. [Google Scholar]
- Canadian Institute for Advanced Research (CIFAR). Retrieved from: https://www.cifar.ca, last accessed 2020/05/10. [Google Scholar]
- United Kingdom Research and Innovation (UKRI). Retrieved from: https://www.ukri.org, last accessed 2020/05/10. [Google Scholar]
- The Strategy for Innovative Development of the Russian Federation. Retrieved from: http://government.ru/docs/9282/, last accessed 2020/05/10. [Google Scholar]
- Innovations in Russia. Retrieved from: http://innovation.gov.ru/map, last accessed 2020/05/10. [Google Scholar]
- The Union of Innovation and Technology Centers of Russia (ITC). Retrieved from: http://ruitc.ru/en/, last accessed 2020/05/10. [Google Scholar]
- Russian Technology Transfer Network (RTTN). Retrieved from: https://rttn.ru, last accessed 2020/05/10. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.