SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Corporate Social Responsibility and Consumer Claims|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Spirkova, D. (2018). Housing Policy in the Slovak Republic, Housing, Amjad Almusaed and Asaad Almssad, IntechOpen, 21-39. [Google Scholar]
- Mian, A., Sufi, A. (2015). House Of Debt: How They (And You) Caused The Great Recession, And How We Can Prevent It From Happening Again. Chicago: University of Chicago Press. [Google Scholar]
- Van Gunten, T., Navot, E. (2018). Varieties Of Indebtedness: Financialization And Mortgage Market Institutions In Europe. Social Science Research, 70, 90-106. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Holland, Q.C.P., Liu, B., Roca, E., Salisu, A.A. (2020). Mortgage Asymmetric Pricing, Cash Rate And International Funding Cost: Australian Evidence. International Review of Economics & Finance, 65, 46-68. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Taltavull, P., Worthington, A.C. (2012). The quarter century record on housing affordability, affordability drivers, and government policy responses in Australia. International Journal of Housing Markets and Analysis, 5(3), 235-252. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dungey, M., Tchatoka, F.D., Yanotti, M.B. (2018). Endogeneity In Household Mortgage Choice. Economic Modelling, 73, 30-44. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Deng, Y., Fei, P. (2012). Mortgage Market, Character And Trends: China. International Encyclopedia of Housing and Home. 422-433. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Horioka, CH. Y., Niimi, Y. (2020). Was The Expansion Of Housing Credit In Japan Good Or Bad? Japan and the World Economy. 53, 100996. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Valaskova, K., Kliestik, T., Svabova, L., Adamko, P. (2018). Financial risk measurement and prediction modelling for sustainable development of business entities using regression analysis. Sustainability, 10(7), 2144. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Weissova, I., Kollar, B., Siekelova, A. (2015). Rating as a useful tool for credit risk measurement. Procedia Economics and Finance, 26, 278-285. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Morgan, P.J., Regis, P.J., Salike, N. (2019). LTV policy as a macroprudential tool and its effects on residential mortgage loans. Journal of Financial Intermediation, 37, 89-103. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Flanagan, M. (2012). Mortgage Markets: Regulation And Intervention. International Encyclopedia of Housing and Home, 507-517. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fuster, A., Vickery, J. (2015). Securitization And The Fixed-Rate Mortgage. The Review of Financial Studies, 28(1), 176-211. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Y. (2019). Household debt, financial intermediation, and monetary policy. Journal of Macroeconomics, 59, 230-257. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kirsch, S., Burghof, H.P. (2018). The Efficiency Of Savings-Linked Relationship Lending For Housing Finance. Journal of Housing Economics, 42, 55-68. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.