SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Regions and Economic Resilience|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- United Nations (2019). World Population Prospects 2019. Retrieved from : https://population.un.org/wpp/ [Google Scholar]
- International Labour Organisation (2020). World Employment and Social Outlook. Retrieved from : https://www.ilo.org/wcmsp5/groups/public/---dgreports/---dcomm/---publ/documents/publication/wcms_734455.pdf [Google Scholar]
- 3 Vishnevskaya, N. T., Zudina, A. A. (2020). Worker displacement: OECD policies. Mirovaya ekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnosheniya, 64(7), 17-25. [Google Scholar]
- Sullivan, S. E., Ariss, A. (2019). Employment After Retirement: A Review and Framework for Future Research. Journal of Management, 45(1), 262–284. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lepak, D. P., Takeuchi, R., Snell, S. A. (2003). Employment Flexibility and Firm Performance: Examining the Interaction Effects of Employment Mode, Environmental Dynamism, and Technological Intensity. Journal of Management, 29(5), 681–703. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Burks S. V., Cowgill B., Hoffman M., Housman M. (2015). The Value of Hiring through Employee Referrals. The Quarterly Journal of Economics, 130(2), 805–839. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Woetzel J., Madgavkar A., Gupta S. (2017, June). India’s labour market a new emphasis on gainful employment. Discussion Paper. Retrieved from : https://www.mckinsey.com/~/media/McKinsey/Featured%20Insights/Employment%20and%20Growth/A%20new%20emphasis%20on%20gainful%20employment%20in%20India/Indias-labour-market-A-new-emphasis-on-gainful-employment.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Schwab K. (2016). Teaching in the fourth industrial revolution standing at the precipice. Oxford: Routledge. [Google Scholar]
- Pongratz, H. J. (2018). Of crowds and talents: discursive constructions of global online labour. New Technology, Work and Employment, 33, 58-73. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- International Labour Organisation (2017, November). Global Employment Trends for Youth 2017: Paths to a better working future. Retrieved from : https://www.ilo.org/global/publications/books/global-employment-trends/WCMS_598669/lang--en/index.htm [Google Scholar]
- Hatton, T. (2014). The economics of international migration: A short history of the debate. Labour economics, 30, 43-50. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wood, A., Graham M., Lehdonvirta, V., Hjorth, I. (2019). Good Gig, Bad Gig: Autonomy and Algorithmic Control in the Global Gig Economy. Work employment and society, 33(1), 56-75. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bannykh G. (2020). Digital Capital and the Labour Market: Factors of Mutual Influence. Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research. Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference “Far East Con” (pp. 2946-2953). Vladivostok: Atlantis press. [Google Scholar]
- Zeer E., Tretyakova S., Zavodchikov D., Zinnatova M., Bukovey N. (2018). Theoretical Methodological Basics for Studying of Transprofessionalism of a Subject of Socionomic Professions. Eurasian Journal of Analytical Chemistry, 13(1b), em76. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kostina S., Bannykh G. (2019). Features of professional self-determination in the course of life in the digital economy. Proceedings of the 12th annual International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation (pp. 2872-2879). Seville: Iated. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Malone T. W., Laubacher R. J. (1998). The Dawn of The E-Lance Economy. Harvard Business Review, 76(5), 144–152. [Google Scholar]
- Malik F., Nicholson B., Heeks R. (2017). Understanding the Development Implications of Online Outsourcing. In: Choudrie J., Islam M., Wahid F., Bass J. & Priyatma J. (Eds.), Information and Communication Technologies for Development. Springer, Cham. [Google Scholar]
- International Labour Organisation (2020, June). UN Policy Brief: The World of Work and COVID-19. Retrieved from : https://www.ilo.org/employment/Informationresources/covid-19/other/WCMS_748323?lang=en [Google Scholar]
- Federal State Statistics Service (2020, January). Employment and unemployment in the Russian Federation in January 2020 (based on the labour force survey). Retrieved from : https://rosstat.gov.ru/bgd/free/B04_03/IssWWW.exe/Stg/d05/34.htm [Google Scholar]
- Precarious employment in the Russian Federation: theory and methodology for identification, assessment and the vector of reduction (2018). Moscow: KNO-RUS. [Google Scholar]
- Bobkov V. N., Odegov Y. G., Garnov A. P. (2018). Precarious Employment in the Regions of Russian Federation: Sociological Survey Results. Ekonomika regiona-economy of region, 14(2), 366-379. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gimpelson B (2020, September). How the coronavirus changed the labour market Retrieved from : https://vtimes.io/news/kak-koronakrizis-izmenil-rynok-truda [Google Scholar]
- Kovalenko A. (2020, June). Who the labour market needs. Expert. Retrieved from : http://www.acexpert.ru/articles/kto-nuzhen-rinku-truda.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.