SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Regions and Economic Resilience|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Aliyev, K., Gasimov, I. (2018). Fiscal policy in Azerbaijan before, during and after the oil boom. Contemporary Economics, 12(1), 81-94. [Google Scholar]
- Aliyev, K., Nadirov, O. (2016). How fiscal policy affects non-oil economic performance in Azerbaijan? Academic Journal of Economic Studies, 2(3), 11-29. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Villafuerte, M., Lopez-Murphy, P. (2010). Fiscal Policy in Oil Producing Countries During the Recent Oil Price Cycle. IMF Working Paper, WP/10/28. [Google Scholar]
- Abbasov, J. (2018). Optimal Composition of State Budget Expenditures for Oil Rich Countries. In A. Fikret & B. Tamer (Eds.). Proceedings of the 6th Intern. Conf on Control and Optimiza-tion with Industrial Applica-tions (pp. 11-13). Baku: Azerbaijan. [Google Scholar]
- Sturm, M., Gurtner, F., Alegre, J.G. (2009). Fiscal policy challenges in oil-exporting countries – a review of key issues. ECB Occasional Paper, 104. [Google Scholar]
- Hasanov, F., Mammadov, F., Al-Musehel, N. (2018). The Effects of Fiscal Policy on Non-Oil Economic Growth. Economies, 6(27), Art. No. 27 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Granger C.W. (1969). Investigating causal relations by econometric models and cross-spectral methods. Journal of the Econometric Society, 37(3), 424-438 [Google Scholar]
- Dickey D.A., Fuller W. A. (1979). Distribution of the Estimators for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root. Journal of the American Statistical Association, 74(366), 427-431 [Google Scholar]
- Dickey D. A., Fuller W.A. (1981). Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root. Econometrica, 49(4), 1057-1072 [Google Scholar]
- Jarque C.M., Bera A.K. (1987). A Test for Normality of Observations and Regression Residuals. International Statistical Review, 55, 163-172. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Breusch T.S., Pagan A.R. (1979). A Simple Test for Heteroscedasticity and Random Coefficient Variation. Econometrica, 47(5), 1287-1294. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Page, E.S. (1954). Continuous Inspection Scheme. Biometrics, 41(1/2), 100-115. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Breusch, T.S. (1978). Testing for Autocorrelation in Dynamic Linear Models. Australian Economic Papers, 17, 334-355. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Godfrey, L.G. (1978). Testing Against General Autoregressive and Moving Average Error Models when the Regressors Include Lagged Dependent Variables. Econometrica, 46, 1293-1301. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guluzada, E. (2020). Dynamics of state budget expenditures and economic growth: International experience and current conditions. In 55th International Scientific Conference on Economic and Social Development (pp. 530-538). Economic and Social Development: Book of Proceedings, Varazdin. [Google Scholar]
- Hasanli, Y. (2008). Introduction to Econometrics. Baki. [Google Scholar]
- Anderson D., Sweeney, D.J., Williams, T.A. (2008). Statistics for Business and Economics. [Google Scholar]
- The Statistics Committee of the Republic of Azerbaijan. (2020). Retrieved from: https://www.stat.gov.az/source/finance/ [Google Scholar]
- World Economic Outlook Database. (2018, April). Retrieved from: http://www.imf.org/external/ns/cs.aspx?id=28 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.