SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Regions and Economic Resilience|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Stopford, M. (2009). Maritime Economics 3-rd edition. Oxon: Rutledge, Park Square Abington . [Google Scholar]
- Havinga, H. (2020). Towards Sustainable River Management of the Dutch Rhine River. Water, 12(6), 1827. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- EC.EUROPA. (2020). Globalization in international trade – statistics. Retrieved from: https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/web/economic-globalisation/globalisation-in-businessstatistics/international-trade. [Google Scholar]
- Department of State (2020). Economic information on the territory of the USA. Retrieved from: https://www.mzv.sk/documents/752200/620840/Spojen%C3%A9+%C5%A1t%C3%A1ty+americk%C3%A9++ekonomick%C3%A9+inform%C3%A1cie+o+terit%C3%B3riu+2019. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, W., Shen, W., Tong, T. (2020). Robust estimation of nonparametric function via addition sequence. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, 211, 423 – 438. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Parand, K., Aghaei, A.A., Jani, M., Ghodsi, A. (2020). A new approach to the numerical solutions of Fredholm integral equations using least squares-support vector regression. Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, 180, 114-128. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Review of Maritime transport. (2019). Retrieved from: https://unctad.org/en/PublicationsLibrary/rmt2019_en.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Incoterms 2020. (2020). Retrieved from: https://www.logistics.dhl/sk-sk/home/nasedivizie/freight/zakaznicky-servis/incoterms-2020.html [Google Scholar]
- Endarti, Ajeng, T. (2012). Variation of Delivery Insurence Coverage in Bogor District 2011. Kesmas-National Public Health Journal. [Google Scholar]
- CMA_CGM. (2020). Agent offer. Extenral source. [Google Scholar]
- Google maps. (2020). Retrieved from: https://email@example.com,122.6856102,3.17z?hl=s [Google Scholar]
- Dvorsky, J., Kliestik, T., et al. 2020. The influence of some factors of competitiveness on business risks. Journal Of Business Economics And Management, 21(5), 1451-1465. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jurkovic, M., Kalina, T., Sosedova, J., Tvrda, E. (2016) Globalization of the LNG trade in Caspian region. In: Globalization and its socio-economic consequences, (793-799). Rajecke Teplice: Conference Proceedings. [Google Scholar]
- Dvorak, et. al. (2010) Theoretical background and software support for creation of railway transport model in crisis situations WMSCI 2010. the 14th world multi-conference on systemics, cybernetics and informatics (343-347). Orlando: Conference Proceedings. [Google Scholar]
- Tengler, J., et al. (2017). Identification and localization of transport units for selected company. Procedia Engineering, 178, 491-500. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Matsuyama, K. (2007). Beyond icebergs: Towards a theory of biased globalization. Review of Economic Studies, 74(1), 253-257. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu, JG., Wang, JJ. (2019). Carrier alliance incentive analysis and coordination in a maritime transport chain based on service competition. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Rewiew, 128, Pages 333-355. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yuen, KF., Thai, VV., Wong, YD. (2017). Corporate social responsibility and classical competitive strategies of maritime transport firms: A contingency-fit perspective. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 98, 1-13. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.