SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Regions and Economic Resilience|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Smotritskaya, I. I., & Chernykh, S. I. (2018). Modern Trends in the Digital Transformation of Public Administration. The Bulletin of the Institute of Economics of the Russian Academy of Sciences, (5), 22-36.. [Google Scholar]
- Tkacheva, T. Y., Sevryukova, L. V., & Afanaseva, L. V. (2016). Organizational and functional features of fiscal mechanisms: theoretical aspects and current trends. Journal of the Social Sciences, 11(15), 3692-3696. [Google Scholar]
- TKACHEVA, T. Y., AFANASJEVA, L. V., GONCHARENKO, L. I., SEVRUKOVA, L. V., & PANSKOV, V. G. (2019). Formation of Modern Fiscal Mechanisms: Integrated Approach. In Education Excellence and Innovation Management through Vision 2020 (pp. 6955-6959). [Google Scholar]
- Razumovskaya E.A., Dukhani A.B.D. (2019). The Role of Digital Technologies in Optimizing the Budget Process: World and Russian Practice. Business. Education. Right, 4(49), 129-134. [Google Scholar]
- Vertakova Yu.V. (2017). Development of a system of indicative and strategic planning in the implementation of state economic policy at all levels of government. Bulletin of the South-West State University. Series: Economics. Sociology. Management, T. 7.No,. 4(25), 30-56. [Google Scholar]
- Trusova, N., & Plotnikov, V. (2015). State economic policy and its territorial peculiarities. Procedia Economics and Finance, 27, 170-176. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Trusova, N. (2019). Government socio-economic policy under the digital economy in the foreign countries and Russia. Економічний часопис-ХХІ, 180(11-12), 88-96. [Google Scholar]
- Sevriukova L. V., Trusova N. C. (2014), ‘State policy to promote investment activity in regions. Economic Annals-XXI, 9-10, 106-107. [Google Scholar]
- Rykunova, V., & Goncharenko, L. (2017). Enhancement of the incentive function of economic mechanism for rational natural resources management. International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference: SGEM, 17, 285-291. [Google Scholar]
- Kirilchuk, I., Rykunova, V., & Panskov, V. (2018). FEATURES OF CALCULATION AND ANALYSIS OF EKOLOGY-EKONOMIC INDEX OF THE REGION ON THE EXAMPLE OF KURSK REGION. International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference: SGEM, 18(5.3), 375-382. [Google Scholar]
- Kirilchuk I., Rykunova V., Panskov V. (2018) Iindicators of sustainable development as indicators of ecological-economic safety: Proceedings of the 18th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConferences SGEM 2018, 491-498. [Google Scholar]
- Gupta, S., Keane, M., Shah, A., & Verdier, G. (2018). The budgetary sphere is becoming digital. Finance & Development: 12-15. [Google Scholar]
- Molchanova, N.P. (2017). Development of public finance in the context of the formation of the digital economy. Scientific research of the Faculty of Economics. Electronic journal, 3(25), 7-16. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Plotnikov, V., Klimenko, P., Trusova, N., & Prikhodchenko, O. (2015). Program budgeting as a mechanism to achieve social and economic development of the region. In SGEM International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social sciences and Arts (No. 2-2, p. 851). Общество с ограниченной ответственностью СТЕФ92 Технолоджи. [Google Scholar]
- Kryzhanovskaya, O. A., Novikova, I. A., Sokolova, Yu. I. (2018). Specificity of regional project management. Bulletin of the South-West State University. Series: Economics. Sociology. Management, (29), 111–120. [Google Scholar]
- Prikhodchenko, O., Afanasyeva, L., Devyatilova, A., & Tciklauri, V. (2018). Current trends of results-based management in public sector. In Innovation Management and Education Excellence through Vision 2020 (pp. 4607-4614). [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Secretariat-General. Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European economic and social committee and the Committee of the Regions. A Digital Single Market Strategy for Europe. Brussels, 05/06/2015. https://ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/news/digital-single-marketstrategy-europe-com2015-192-final. [Google Scholar]
- On the strategy of development of the information society in the Russian Federation for 2017 - 2030: Decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated 09.05.2017 No. 203. [Google Scholar]
- Official website of the International Budget Partnership Retrieved from: https://www.internationalbudget.org/open-budget-survey/. [Google Scholar]
- State as a platform: People and technologies / ed. Shklyaruk M.S., - M: RANEPA, 2019 - p. 111. Retrieved from: https://files.data-economy.ru/Docs/GovPlatform2019.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Ledger Technology: beyond block chain. A report by the UK Government Chief Scientific Adviser / Government Office for Science, 2016. Retrieved from: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/492972/gs-16-1-distributed-ledger-technology.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Lael Brainard “Cryptocurrencies, Digital Currencies, and Distributed Ledger Technologies: What Are We Learning?”. Retrieved from: https://www.federalreserve.gov/newsevents/speech/brainar. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.