SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Regions and Economic Resilience|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Erikson, E. (1959). Identity and the life cycle. New York: Norton Publishers. [Google Scholar]
- Аrtykhova, I. D., Pirig, G. R. (2004). On the demographic situation and the preservation of the traditional way of life of the indigenous population of the Yamal-Nenets Autonomous district. Vestn. Tyumen Neftegas. UN: Regional social processes, 64. [Google Scholar]
- González, R. et al. (2017). Ethnic identity development and acculturation preferences among minority and majority youth: norms and contact. Child development, 88(3), 743-760. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Canada’s Northern Strategy. (2009). Our north, our heritage, our Future. Government of Canada. — Ottawa: 48-49. 381: Canadian Network of Northern Research Operators. Retrieved from: http://cnnro.ca. [Google Scholar]
- Conley, H. A. (2010). U.S. Strategic Interests in the Arctic: An assessment of current challenges and new opportunities for cooperation. Retrieved from: https://www.csis.org/analysis/us-strategic-interests-arctic [Google Scholar]
- Denmark, Greenland and the Faroe Islands. (2011). Kingdom of Denmark strategy for the Arctic 2011—2020. Retrieved from: https://ec.europa.eu/growth/tools-databases/eipraw-materials/en/system/files/ged/41%20mssdenmark_en.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Prime Minister’s Office Finland. (2010). Finland’s Strategy for the Arctic Region. Helsinki: Helsinki University Print. [Google Scholar]
- Мalysheva, Е. V., Nabok, I. L. (2015). Education of Arctic indigenous peoples: problems and prospects of development. Society, Environment, Development, 1, 139-144. [Google Scholar]
- Ivanov, K. P. (1999). Problems of ethnic geography. St. Petersburg state University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Pelikh, G. I. (1997). Selkups: in the Siberian taiga people die. Peoples of Siberia: rights and opportunities. Novosibirsk: Publishing house of the Institute of archeology and ethnography. [Google Scholar]
- Pivneva, Е. А. (2016). Indigenous peoples of the North: collective rights and personal identity. Bulletin of the Russian nation, 6, 95-112. [Google Scholar]
- Оsipova, О. В., Маklashovа, Е. G. (2015). Youth identities in the Arctic. Sociological research, 5, 139-144. [Google Scholar]
- Reimer, L. (2014). Conflict transformation: Canadian democracy and aboriginal relations. Global Journal of Peace Research and Praxis, 1(1), 32-45. [Google Scholar]
- Medby, I. (2014). Arctic state, Arctic nation, Arctic national identity among the post-Cold War generation in Norway. Polar Geography, 37(3), 252-269. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Greaves, W. (2016). Arctic (in)security and indigenous peoples: comparing inuit in Canada and Sámi in Norway. Security Dialogue, 47(6), 461-480. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dana, L.-P. (2015). Indigenous entrepreneurship: an emerging field of research. International Journal of Business and Globalization, 14(2), 92-98. [Google Scholar]
- Zadorin, M. Y., Minchuk, O. V. (2017). Russian ethnopolicy in Arctic zone: integration, regional multicultural traditions. Arctic and North, 29, 4-27. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Charnysh, V., Lucas, C., Singh, P. (2015). The ties that bind: national identity salience and pro-social behavior toward the ethnic other. Princeton University. [Google Scholar]
- Ulturgasheva, O., Rasmus, S., Wexler, L., Nystad, K., Kral, M. (2014). Arctic indigenous youth resilience and vulnerability: Comparative analysis of adolescent experiences across five circumpolar communities. Transcultural Psychiatry, 51(5) 735-756. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kireeva, E. P. (2016. Features of emotional and personal development of younger students living in the Far North. Scientific and methodical electronic journal “Concept”, 15, 2186-2190. [Google Scholar]
- Lezina, Y. (2016). Study of personality characteristics of adolescents of indigenous peoples of the North. Bulletin of modern science, 3(15), 70-77. [Google Scholar]
- Soldatova, G. U. (2011). Diagnosis of types of ethnic identity. Psychology of communication. Encyclopaedic dictionary. Moscow: Cohito center Press. [Google Scholar]
- Аverin, A. N. (2005). New data on the dynamics of indigenous peoples of Russia. Socis, 77. [Google Scholar]
- Wexler, L., Joule, L., Garoutte, J., Mazziotti, J., Hopper, K. (2014). Being responsible, respectful, trying to keep the tradition alive: Cultural resilience and growing up in an Alaska native community. Transcultural psychiatry, 51(5), 693-712. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Agbalyan, E. V. (year). Gydan Peninsula: Little-studied Arctic territory of Russia. International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research, 12(8): 1448-1451. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.