SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Regions and Economic Resilience|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Carmody, P. (2009). Labor Market. International Encyclopedia of Human Geography (pp. 65-70). Elsevier: UK. [Google Scholar]
- Tzannatos, Z. (1999). Women and labor market changes in the global economy: Growth helps, inequalities hurt and public policy matters. World development, 27(3), 551-569. [Google Scholar]
- EURES, (2020, July 10). Labour market information. Retrieved from: https://ec.europa.eu/eures/main.jsp?catId=2806&countryId=SK&acro=lmi&lang=en®ionId=SK0&nuts2Code=%20&nuts3Code=®ionName=National%20Level [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat, (2020, July 18). STATdat. Public database. Employment. Retrieved from: http://statdat.statistics.sk/cognosext/cgi-bin/ [Google Scholar]
- EC. (2020). Women’s situation in the labour market. Retrieved from: https://ec.europa.eu/info/policies/justice-and-fundamental-rights/gender-equality/women-labour-market-work-life-balance/ [Google Scholar]
- Connell, R. W. (2013). Gender and power: Society, the person and sexual politics. John Wiley & Sons. [Google Scholar]
- Gherardi, S., Poggio, B. (2001). Creating and recreating gender order in organizations. Journal of World Business, 36(3), 245-259. [Google Scholar]
- Heikkinen, S., Lämsä, A. M., Hiillos, M. (2014). Narratives by women managers about spousal support for their careers. Scandinavian Journal of Management, 30(1), 27-39. [Google Scholar]
- Stewart, J. S., Oliver, E. G., Cravens, K. S., Oishi, S. (2017). Managing millennials: Embracing generational differences. Business Horizons, 60(1), 45-54. [Google Scholar]
- McCrindle, M., Wolfinger, E. (2009). The ABC of XYZ: Understanding the global generations. The ABC of XYZ. [Google Scholar]
- McCrindle, M. (2011). An Excerpt FromThe ABC of XYZ: Understanding the global generations beyond z: meet generation alpha. McCrindle Research Pty, Australia. [Google Scholar]
- Caraher, L. (2016). Millennials & management: The essential guide to making it work at work. Routledge. [Google Scholar]
- Deniz, N., Deniz, S., Ertosun, Ö.G. (2012). The woman-friendly organization-effects of demographic variables on women employees’ perception about their companies on work and family-oriented woman-friendly HRM: A study in banking industry in Turkey. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 41, 477-484. [Google Scholar]
- Powell, G. N., Butterfield, D. A. (2015). The preference to work for a man or a woman: A matter of sex and gender?. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 86, 28-37. [Google Scholar]
- Asi, Y., Williams, C. (2020). A woman’s (unpaid) work: Global perspectives on gender, healthcare, and caregiving. In Three Facets of Public Health and Paths to Improvements (pp. 261-294). Academic Press. [Google Scholar]
- Kureková, L. (2010). Ľudský kapitál: Zamestnanosť a pracovná sila. Správa o stave podnikateľského prostredia v SR. Bratislava: Stredoeurópska univerzita Budapeńť a CELSI. [Google Scholar]
- Novakova, L. (2020). The impact of technology development on the future of the labour market in the Slovak Republic. Technology in Society, Art. No. 101256. [Google Scholar]
- Lissitsa, S., Kol, O. (2016). Generation X vs. Generation Y–A decade of online shopping. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 31, 304-312. [Google Scholar]
- SOSR, (2020, July 28). Demography and social statistics. Public Database STATdat. Statistical Office of the Slovak Republic. Retrieved from: http://statdat.statistics.sk/cognosext/ [Google Scholar]
- Inglehart, R. (2020). Modernization and postmodernization: Cultural, economic, and political change in 43 societies. Princeton university press. [Google Scholar]
- Cabin, R. J., Mitchell, R. J. (2000). To Bonferroni or not to Bonferroni: when and how are the questions. Bulletin of the Ecological Society of America, 81(3), 246-248. [Google Scholar]
- Matysiak, A., Mynarska, M. (2020). Self-Employment as a Work-and-Family Reconciliation Strategy? Evidence from Poland. Advances in Life Course Research, Art. No. 100329. [Google Scholar]
- Dimock, M. (2019). Defining generations: Where Millennials end and Generation Z begins. Pew Research Centre. [Google Scholar]
- Priporas, C. V., Stylos, N., Fotiadis, A. K. (2017). Generation Z consumers’ expectations of interactions in smart retailing: A future agenda. Computers in Human Behavior, 77, 374-381. [Google Scholar]
- Singh, A. (2014). Challenges and issues of generation Z. IOSR Journal of Business and Management, 16(7), 59-63. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.