SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- O’rourke, K.H., Williamson, J.G. (2002). When did globalisation begin? European Review of Economic History, 6(1), 23-50. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Olasehinde-Williams, G., Balcilar, M. (2020). Examining the Effect of Globalization on Insurance Activities in Large Emerging Market Economies. Research in International Business and Finance, 53, 101228. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Egware, L.E. (1998). Institutional agents of globalization. CBN Economic and Financial Review, 36(4), 352. [Google Scholar]
- Northrup, D. (2009). Globalization in Historical Perspective. World System History, 1, 196-211. [Google Scholar]
- Friedman, T.L. (2005). The earth is flat: A brief history of the 21st century. New York: Ferrar, Staus and Giroux. [Google Scholar]
- Friedman, T.L. (2000). The lexus and the olive tree. Challenge-New York, 43(1), 125-129. [Google Scholar]
- Pearson, R. (1997). Towards a historical model of services innovation: The case of the insurance industry, 1700–1914. The Economic History Review, 50(2), 235-256. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Schiro, J.J. (2006). External forces impacting the insurance industry: Threats from regulation. The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance-Issues and Practice, 31(1), 25-30. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Burca, A. M., Batrinca, G. (2014). The determinants of financial performance in the Romanian insurance market. International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, 4(1), 299-308. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nissim, D. (2010). Analysis and valuation of insurance companies. CE| ASA (Center for Excellence in Accounting and Security Analysis) Industry Study Number Two. Columbia Business School [Google Scholar]
- Horváthová, Z., Čajková, A. (2019). Framework of the sickness insurance in the Czech Republic and selected countries of the European Union. European Journal of Transformation Studies, 7(1), 106-125. [Google Scholar]
- Malik, H. (2011). Determinants of insurance companies profitability: An analysis of insurance sector of Pakistan. Academic Research International, 1(3), 315-321. [Google Scholar]
- Vojinović, Ž., Milutinović, S., Leković, B. (2020). Micro-specific profitability factors of the Serbian insurance industry: a panel data estimation. E+M Economics and Management, 23(1), 135-155. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MagnusWeb (2020, January 1). Komplexní informace o firmách v ČR a SR. Bisnode Česká republika, a.s. Retrieved from: https://magnusweb.bisnode.cz/ [Google Scholar]
- Lemieux, V. (2013). Financial analysis and risk management: Data governance, analytics and life cycle management. Berlin: Springer. [Google Scholar]
- Kopecká, L. (2018). Comparsion of mortality caused by serious diseases with regions of the Czech Republic. Scientific papers of the University of Pardubice. Series D, 26(2), 112-122. [Google Scholar]
- Grmanová, E., Pukala, R. (2018). Efficiency of insurance companies in the Czech Republic and Poland. Oeconomia Copernicana, 9(1), 71-85. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nečas, S., Vávrová, E. (2019). Milestones in the Development of the Modern Insurance Market in the Czech Republic. European Financial Systems 2019: Proceedings of 16th Annual International Scientific Conference on European Financial Systems (pp. 385-391). Brno: Masaryk University. [Google Scholar]
- Přečková, L., Vávrová, E. (2019). The Expense Ratio Development of Insurance Portfolios in Selected Insurance Companies in the Czech Republic in 2010-2017. European Financial Systems 2019: Proceedings of 16th Annual International Scientific Conference on European Financial Systems (pp. 452-461). Brno: Masaryk University. [Google Scholar]
- Arltová, M., Kabrt, T. (2018). Analysis of Determinants, Influencing Life Insurance Demand in the Czech Republic. Politická ekonomie, 66(3), 344-365. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gogola, J. (2017). Quantification of Longevity Risk for Pension Insurance in V4 Countries. Ekonomický časopis, 65(8), 751-762. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.