SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Mandel, M., Tran, Q. V. (2017). An Empirical Verification of Export Function Focused on the Impact of EUR/CZK Exchange Rate. Politicka ekonomie, 65(6), 649-668. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Czech, K., Wielechovski, M., Kotyza, P., Benesova, I., Laputkova, A. (2020). Shaking Stability: COVID-19 Impact on the Visegrad Group Countries’ Financial Markets. Sustainability, 12(5). [Google Scholar]
- He, Q., Liu, J. Y., Wang, J. Y., Wang, S. Z., Yu, J. S. (2020). The impact of COVID-19 on stock markets. Economic and Political Studies, 8(3), 257-288. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aslam, F., Mohti, W., Ferreira, P. (2020). Evidence of Intraday Multifractality in European Stock Markets during the Recent Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak. International Journal of Financial Studies, 8(2), Article Number 31. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Engelhardt, N., Krause, M., Neukirchen, D., Posch, P. (2020). What Drives Stocks during the Corona-Crash? News Attention vs. Rational Expectation. Sustainability, 12(12). [Google Scholar]
- Iyke, B. N. (2020). The Disease Outbreak Channel of Exchange Rate Return Predictability: Evidence from COVID-19. Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 56(10), 2277-2297. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Habib, M. M., Stracca, L. (2012). Getting beyond carry trade: What makes a safe haven currency? Journal of International Economics, 87(1). [Google Scholar]
- Hashimoto, O., Ono, Y. (2020). A simple aggregate demand analysis with dynamic optimization in a small open economy. Economic Modelling, 91, 89-99. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aziz, N., Cooray, A., Teo, W. L. (2020). Do immigrants’ funds affect the exchange rate? The World Economy. [Google Scholar]
- Antonyova, A., Antony, P., Soewito, B., Bin Abdullah, A., Nagapan, S. (2018). Reflection of Gross Domestic Product into the Income Values According to the Attained Level of Education in Europe. Advanced Science Letters, 24(12), 9261-9265. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mariolis, T., Rodousakis, N., Soklis, G. (2020). The COVID-19 multiplier effects of tourism on the Greek economy. Tourism Economics, Article Number 1354816620946547. [Google Scholar]
- De Pascale, G., Sardaro, R., Faccilongo, N., Conto, F. (2020). What is the influence of FDI and international people flows on environment and growth in OECD countries? A panel study. Environmental Impact Assessment Review, 84. [Google Scholar]
- Song, W. Z., Wang, C., Chen, W. Q., Zhang, X. L., Li, H. R., Li, J. (2020). Unlocking the spatial heterogeneous relationship between Per Capita GDP and nearby air quality using bivariate local indicator of spatial association. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 160, Article Number 104880. [Google Scholar]
- Damborsky, M. (2019). Regional distribution of the foreign direct investments in the context of the economic level of the regions of the Czech Republic. Geographia Cassoviensis, 13(2), 161-179. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Axelrad, H., Sabbath, E. L., Hawkins, S. S. (2017). The impact of the 2008 recession on the health of older workers: data from 13 European countries. The European Journal of Public Health, 27(4), 647-652. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vrbka, J., Rowland, Z. (2017). Stock price development forecasting using neural networks. In Váchal, J., Vochozka, M., Horak, J. (Eds.), SHS Web of Conferences: Innovative Economic Symposium 2017 – Strategic Partnership in International Trade. Les Ulis, France: EDP Sciences. [Google Scholar]
- Vochozka, M., Horak, J., Suler, P. (2019). Equalizing Seasonal Time Series Using Artificial Neural Networks in Predicting the Euro-Yuan Exchange Rate. Journal of Risk and Financial Management, 12(2). [Google Scholar]
- Vochozka, M., Rowland, Z., Suler, P., Marousek, J. (2020). The influence of the international price of oil on the value of the EUR/USD exchange rate. Journal of Competitiveness, 12(2), 167-190. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Feng, L. H., Zhang, J. Z. (2020). Application of artificial neural networks in tendency forecasting of economic growth. Economic Modelling, 40, 76-80. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stehel, V., Horak, J., Vochozka, M. (2019). Prediction of institutional sector development and analysis of enterprises active in agriculture. E+M Ekonomie a Management, 22(4), 103-118. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vrbka, J., Nica, E., Podhorska, I. (2019). The application of Kohonen networks for identification of leaders in the trade sector in Czechia. Equilibrium-Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, 14(4). [Google Scholar]
- Horak, J., Vrbka, J., Suler, P. (2020). Support Vector Machine Methods and Artificial Neural Networks Used for the Development of Bankruptcy Prediction Models and their Comparison. Journal of Risk and Financial Management, 13(3). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.