SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Vitari, C., Raguseo, E. (2020). Big data analytics business value and firm performance: linking with environmental context, International Journal of Production Research. International Journal of Production Research, 58 (18), 5456-5476. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hernandez, A. G., Cullen, J. M. (2019). Energy: A universal metric for measuring resource efficiency to address industrial decarbonisation. Production and Consumption, 20, 151-164. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Steffen, B. (2020). Estimating the cost of capital for renewable energy projects. Energy Economics, 88, 104783. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bourcet, C. (2020). Empirical determinant of renewable energy deployment: A systematic literature review. Energy Economics, 85, 104563. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ma, M., Wang, Z. (2020). Prediction of the energy consumption variation trend in South Africa based on ARIMA, NGM and NGM-ARIMA models. Energies, 13, 10. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Q., Song, X. (2019). Forecasting China’s oil consumption: a comparison of novel nonlinear-dynamic grey model (GM), linear GM, nonlinear GM and metabolism GM. Energy, 183, 160-171. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Z.-X., Wang, Z. W., Li, Q. (2020). Forecasting the industrial solar energy consumption using a novel seasonal GM (1,1) model with dynamic seasonal adjustment factors. Energy, 200, 117460. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wei, N., Li, C., Peng, X., Zeng, F., Lu, X. (2019). Conventional models and artificial intelligence-based models for energy consumption forecasting: a review. J. Pet. Sci. Eng., 181. [Google Scholar]
- Munir, Q., Lean, H. H., Smyth, R. (2020). CO2 emissions, energy consumption and economic growth in the ASEAN-5 countries: A cross-sectional dependence approach. Energy Economics, 85, 104571. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Boubellouta, B., Kusch-Brandt, S. (2021). Cross-country evidence on Environmental Kuznets Curve in Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment for 174 Countries. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 25, 136-151. [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat (2020). Sustainable Development Goals – Overview. Retrieved from: https://ec.europa.eu/web/sdi/overview. [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat (2020, February 20). Final energy consumption. Retrieved from: https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/web/products-datasets/-/t2020_34. [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat (2020, September 24). Share of renewable energy in gross final energy consumption. Retrieved from: https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/web/products-datasets/-/t2020_31&lang=en. [Google Scholar]
- European Comission (2015, February 25). COM(2015) 80 final - A Framework Strategy for a Resilient Energy Union with a Forward-Looking Climate Change Policy. [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat. (2019, January 31). Energy balance quide. Methodology guide for the construction of energy. Operational quide for the energy balance builder tool. Retrieved from: https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/documents/38154/4956218/ENERGY-BALANCE-GUIDE-DRAFT-31JANUARY2019.pdf/cf121393-919f-4b84-9059-cdf0f69ec045 [Google Scholar]
- European Union (2019, Jul 26). Sustainable development in the European Union – Monitoring report on progress towards the SDGs in an EU context. Retrieved from: https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/documents/3217494/9940483/KS-02-19-165-EN-N.pdf/1965d8f5-4532-49f9-98ca-5334b0652820. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.